DSG arms PMAGS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    The OP needs to clarify, plenty of people that placed orders after the new years are getting 20 rd mags, seems the 30 rounders are harder to come by, OP were they 20 or 30 round mags?
    And to get a better idea what is shipping, look here

gravytrain

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Lafayette
    Do y'all think people ordering now will ever get them in? What kinda time frame would I be looking at?

What would be the best sites back order list to get on at this point?

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Dsgarms is a major distributor for magpul, and is your best bet for pmags. I would backorder at 3-4 places, and as soon as one ships, cancel the others.

The mags I ordered are Gen3 non-window 30 rounders.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    Dsgarms is a major distributor for magpul, and is your best bet for pmags. I would backorder at 3-4 places, and as soon as one ships, cancel the others.

The mags I ordered are Gen3 non-window 30 rounders.

good to know, IIRC the holiday special was on m2 but the fact that they are getting and shipping any is comforting.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    which other sites do you recommend trying?
    well, I was going to say Brownells and MidwayUSA, but it appears they stopped taking backorders. Since the different generations/versions of the PMags are shipping at different dates, I'd backorder a mixed bag of them, G3's in both window and non, and the G2's in both window and non. Heck, even throw a few colored ones in the mix since the incorrect rumor is that they are only producing black magazines right now. Also, don't forget DSGarms has the grey aluminum 30's backorderable for $9.25/ea. From what I have been reading, if you order different stuff, when it comes in, they are shipping out the portion of your order that is ready, and NOT charging you for shipping on the subsequent items that ship later...........

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The OP needs to clarify, plenty of people that placed orders after the new years are getting 20 rd mags, seems the 30 rounders are harder to come by, OP were they 20 or 30 round mags?
    And to get a better idea what is shipping, look here

Sorry for the confusion. I ordered a 10 pack of black 30 round pmags with windows.

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    well, I was going to say Brownells and MidwayUSA, but it appears they stopped taking backorders. Since the different generations/versions of the PMags are shipping at different dates, I'd backorder a mixed bag of them, G3's in both window and non, and the G2's in both window and non. Heck, even throw a few colored ones in the mix since the incorrect rumor is that they are only producing black magazines right now. Also, don't forget DSGarms has the grey aluminum 30's backorderable for $9.25/ea. From what I have been reading, if you order different stuff, when it comes in, they are shipping out the portion of your order that is ready, and NOT charging you for shipping on the subsequent items that ship later...........

ya....they ****ing better not. i better not see a cent more charged to my card than what was on my invoice.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    GOT MINE!!!!:)
    IMAG1940.jpg

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    I read they were working on non windowed orders from the 22nd, order numbers being posted in the ar15 thread are getting closer to mine. I saw one guy placed his order mid day on the 22nd and was a little over 100 order numbers ahead of me.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom