E-bay is allowing the sale of an Assault Weapon!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Natchez, MS
    Q: Will this rock be compatible with my home defense stick attachment or will I have to get a permit and wait months for the paperwork?
    A: Adding a stick would make it a hammer which is a NFA item. You would need the tax stamp.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    He shoulda glued a rail to it for added effect.
    Q: Do you have any Tacticool Versions? Black? Forward Grip? Or a holosight? Jan-10-13
    A: Sorry this is only offered in the base model shown. Such scary features would make it non-compliant with certain state laws. I don't want to discriminate.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Some of the best from the Q&A by my opinion:

Q: Can you make shipments of this your having Assault Weapon - Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock) to me? I am locate Afghanistan and I need to make having some item Assault Weapon - Caveman's AR15 (Assault Rock) for me. Your Marines making kicking of my butt and Assault Rock AR15 is my last hoping. Please ASAP make notifications. Jan-10-13
    A: I suggest you do not throw rocks at our US Marines. Thank me later.

Q: I had a nd with a previous model ar on dropped it on my foot.Are there any safety features on this ar to prevent that from happening? Jan-09-13
    A: If you're a conservative, I would recommend exercises to improve manual dexterity. If you're a liberal, I would recommend steel toe boots.

Q: Can you recommend an optic specifically suited for the AR15cm Jan-09-13
    A: This AR15 is ideally operated with both eyes open.

Q: This Caveman's AR15 does in fact look millions of years old. Who built it? Chinese caveman? Jan-09-13
    A: I believe so. That is why it is so short.

Q: That AR15 Rock Looks a little to scary to get pass the liberals here in Massachussetts, If I win the auction do you think you can disguise it to look like a lump of dirt ? Jan-09-13
    A: Sure, I'll glue some felt to one side of it and it will be a paperweight. Shouldn't take much to fool them.

Q: Is this rock good for hunting? I've been told that assault rocks are no good for hunting and has no reason to be owned by the average sportsman. Jan-09-13
    A: This AR15 is an excellent choice for hunting, especially if you're a humane hunter. It's not always possible to get a perfectly clean shot, and even if you do, it's not always an instantaneous death. Because of its extra mass compared to a broadhead, the AR15 is an excellent candidate for hunting, especially stalking feral hogs through thick brush.

Q: Is this weapon paperweight legal in California? Jan-09-13
    A: I'm not sure anything is legal in California anymore

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom