EAPS Level 1 USPSA Match 4/21/2013

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    EAPS will be holding our monthly USPSA match on April 21, 2013. We have five stages, 116 rounds minimum with a possible 580 points. For all you Grand Baggers out there; the classifier is CM 99-48 Tight Squeeze. Set up for the match will be on Saturday April 20 beginning at 8:00am.

Registration opens at 7:45am and hammer down will be at 9:00am. You can pre-register for the match at www.shootandscoreit.com

We will be shooting two stages, #1 Doubles and #2 Triplets that were submitted by club member Ty Huff for this match.

We will have membership applications at the match again. Please remember to pay your membership dues.
    This is the last EAPS match before the 2013 Mississippi Classic. Please remember that there will be NO May match for EAPS.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. If anyone has any questions, please email info@eapsclub.org or call me 225-936-5338.

Sincerely
    Keith Lemoine – President
    East Ascension Practical Shooters

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I've been waiting since NOvember to make another match. Holidays, a turnaround and shiftwork kept getting in the way. Now I am on day staff so I am in!

Doug

Glockrunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I'll be there to observe.

I'm not sure that 230 rounds is enough experience yet to start competition shooting (30 of those were IHMSA)

Last edited:

TinM@n

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone going to the match have a c-more battery i can use?
    Mine just ran out doing dry fire tonight.....
    Please help!

Find me at the match: Tom evans

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I have a battery. Will be wearing a Freedom Gunworks jersey. Just ask for scooter, someone will point me out. I should be there for 8:00

ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    I would like to thank all the shooters from yesterdays match. We had a total of 73 shooters attend the match. I would like to give you special thanks to all parties who helped tear down the stages.
    We will not post the classifier scores until the end of the week. This will give everyone time to review the scores and will allow me to make any necessary changes before we upload.
    Everyone please remember that we will not hold a May match. If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to either PM, email, or call me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom