eaps match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Normally runs in the 150 - 225 range...bring plenty of ammo.

For equipment requirements, the uspsa.org Web site has PDFs with gear requirements, depending on the the class, in the downloadable rule book.

Basically, a holster, 3 - 5 mags ( depending on class), mag holders, hearing & eye protection ought to do it.

I won't be able to make this one 'cause I'll be shooting a match in Texas, but check it out...you'll have a great time.

The range is nice and the stages are always top-notch.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Hi everybody,

To help calrify, I am the outgoing EAPS president. Ed is volunteering to step up and help run the club, and he offered to take the lead to set-up the match this month. The stages are either his design or old ones tweaked by me, and we'll try to have them posted on lagator if possible. For those unaware, IPSC is considered high action, run and gun style, points divided by time. You are shooting the same stages as everyone else but are scored against those at your ability and equipment level. Even though I'm stepping down after 8 years total, I just found this forum and would encourage those interested to at least come by on Sunday for a visit at the least. It's very freindly and family oriented, and we basically are there to have a good time. It's nice to win, but that really isn't the driving force for most of us, it's a chance to take shooting to a whole new level...

Hope to see you there,
    Daniel

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Daniel was always the guy who put the "top-notch" in those stages...sometimes we cursed him under our breath, but he put us to the test :bowdown:

Now he's the guy, putting the shiny on those expensive pistols that we Glock guys have convinced ourselves we don't want :D

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    There should be several of us there Saturday morning setting the stages up. If anyone would like to help out and see what goes into putting this together, come on over.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    This sunday is the monthly eaps match hammer down at nine, be nice to see some bs guys there. You can contact me here or by pm for details.

You may want to put a location(City/Range) for those of us that are new to this.

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Hey guys the round count should be around 120 if you don't miss. We usually urge bringing extra rounds. I myself usually bring double in case of misses or re-shoots.
    hope to see ya'll on the range.

Top Bottom