EBR Sheriff Election

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Sounds kinda like the scat team we already have... they are more dope focused I guess. Hell I'd give it a shot, capes sound fun.

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    wtf is a metro squad anyway?

It is a group of LEOs whose lifestyle, spending habits and high concern for personal appearance are likened to those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

I heard Sid recruited LT Dangle to be the squad commander.

Dangle.jpg

Last edited:

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    It is a group of LEOs whose lifestyle, spending habits and high concern for personal appearance are likened to those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

I heard Sid recruited LT Dangle to be the squad commander.

Dangle.jpg

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:rofl::eek3::mamoru::rolleyes:
    That there is frickin' funny!!!!!

As far the "mall ninja" reference I made earlier......If you have to ask, well..........

Also, lookin' at the election results, the tribe didn't forget the FEMA park incident an voted in one of their own. Fo' shizzle, Sidnizzle.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    As far the "mall ninja" reference I made earlier......If you have to ask, well..........

Well...........

I hardly think it is fair labeling me a "Mall Ninja" for being concerned about the 2nd Ammendment. Given, my first post on this subject was rather harsh towards an elected official that I don't personally know. But I don't really think I deserve a "Mall Ninja" tag for it. You could have told me to go put my Tinfoil Hat back on, that would be fair. I just don't think I qualify as a Mall Ninja.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    If you ever happen to catch an episode of Reno 911 on comedy central, you'd get it.

Thanks for the advice as always, I'm just biding my time to get out of uniform patrol. I've been slacking at the gym, hope theres some time before next swat tryout so I can get back where i was last month from carta

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    with more people on the road it will be more bearable. we had one night where I had 3 files, it was actually refreshing to have time to investigate things and actually build cases. Right now we're so thin that nobody has time to actually followup on anything to put bad guys in jail, we take an initial then move to the next call holding

Eagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2007
    Well, I've just had a bellyfull of critics who don't have a freakin' clue about what they're criticising; especially the self-righteous ones. I would LOVE to accompany these individuals on a foray into the real world, and watch the shock and consternation develop.

So, if I offended anyone, such was not my intention.

However, I'm 'way past the point of caring, one way or another... ;)

We don't need big bad-ass cops like you who have no regard for the citizens. And I've heard enough of your crap about "putting it on the line" too. You're no hero. You're a shithead.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not big, I'm not bad-ass, and I'm retired. And what you may, or may not, think about me ranks right up there with masturbation patterns among left-handed Iraqi adolescents as things that don't keep me awake at night.

Happy to have pissed you off...;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I'm not big, I'm not bad-ass, and I'm retired. And what you may, or may not, think about me ranks right up there with masturbation patterns among left-handed Iraqi adolescents as things that don't keep me awake at night.

Happy to have pissed you off...;)

but what if your ambi?

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I saw this on the front page and was thinking I must have been asleep since I hadn't heard anything about an EBR Sheriff election. I guess Eagle just woke up out of a coma. Anyone remember that Richard Pryor routine where he wakes his wife up. "I want to talk to you about that sh!t you said three years ago!"

Top Bottom