Eforms down?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yea that was what happened to me model number was "xm15-e2s" after you select make and it gives you options, and didn't give me that but gave me "x15-e2s" so I selected that, well I got the "dissaproval" Monday, had to re submit, the email said they were way to far behind and couldn't offer a edit fix, a refund was already issued and had to be re submitted, was the only way!!! That sucks, but she made it clear that I needed to re submit before the 13th, to remind me don't lolly gag around

Also stated in email do to high volume, there no way they could keep my spot, have to go to the back of the line

Last edited:

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    So I decided, screw it and refile. I actually had the home page come up a few hours ago long enough to try to sign in and go out again. So paper form it is. I won't be able to email and try to hold my place in line as rcm192 linked, but at least I watched them post mark it today. With paper form, even if there is a mistake, it can be corrected even after tomorrow, if I would have efiled again and made another mistake, it would have to be resubmitted under the new rules.

Sucks, I would have been approved now if I didn't screw up. Filed that one on 2-27-16, wonder how long this one will be???

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    So I decided, screw it and refile. I actually had the home page come up a few hours ago long enough to try to sign in and go out again. So paper form it is. I won't be able to email and try to hold my place in line as rcm192 linked, but at least I watched them post mark it today. With paper form, even if there is a mistake, it can be corrected even after tomorrow, if I would have efiled again and made another mistake, it would have to be resubmitted under the new rules.

Sucks, I would have been approved now if I didn't screw up. Filed that one on 2-27-16, wonder how long this one will be???

Wow I e filed 2 of mine on 7-2-16 and got a disapproval for one of them on 7-11-16, because of one letter off on model number

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yea im glad they did otherwise I wouldn't have been able to re submit, idk if they were just do a proof read kinda scan to help people out if there was an error or not, but I haven't heard anything on the other one I submitted the same day, so hopefully there is no issue with it

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish

All hopes it goes well my friend.

Daddy-O

Pally
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    Wherever the party is
    Whilst checking on a form tonight, I noticed this on the main page:

Due to the provisions of 41F the ATF Forms 1 and 5 are temporarily unavailable for submission through the eForms system. The forms were removed to allow ATF the opportunity to revise the forms and the workflows associated with the forms to incorporate the new requirements of 41F. While we do not have a specific date as to when the forms will be available again, we are working diligently to bring these forms back at a future point in time.

So, at some point, Form 1 might be back. Until then, lots o' paperwork sent in via snail mail.

Top Bottom