Embassies under attack!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadstar10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    It's a sad, sad day when the US allows these ragheads to come over the wall to our embassy and do damage to personel and sovergin soil of the United States. The Marines in Tripoli cleared it once a hundred years ago and they can do it again if the politicans keep their nose out of the Marine's job of providing security. You tell these people that "you can riot and burn all you want outside the walls but if you climb up on top, this .50 cal Ma Duce will make chopped meat out of you that the rest can send to Allah and that pedophille Mohammad." When will the American people stop apoliging to these dirtbags and believing that Islam is a religion of peace. Bull ****! They want to kill you! Why do we send billions of dollars to them so we can keep them fed so they can kill our troops or buy their ammo or rpg's. Let the Generals run the war and keep the politians out of it.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    It's a sad, sad day when the US allows these ragheads to come over the wall to our embassy and do damage to personel and sovergin soil of the United States. The Marines in Tripoli cleared it once a hundred years ago and they can do it again if the politicans keep their nose out of the Marine's job of providing security. You tell these people that "you can riot and burn all you want outside the walls but if you climb up on top, this .50 cal Ma Duce will make chopped meat out of you that the rest can send to Allah and that pedophille Mohammad." When will the American people stop apoliging to these dirtbags and believing that Islam is a religion of peace. Bull ****! They want to kill you! Why do we send billions of dollars to them so we can keep them fed so they can kill our troops or buy their ammo or rpg's. Let the Generals run the war and keep the politians out of it.

I like the enthusiasm... But watch it, unless you are a Navy Seal, or Army Ranger with a couple hundred kills under your belt, and have eaten and showered with the aforementioned ragheads you may get a smack down from some of the more elevated and enlightened posters on here... Just saying...

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    insanity-wolf-meme-generator-kill-them-all-problem-solved-a4700c.jpg

NukeOrbit.jpg

Last edited:

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    The embassy of any country is considered soverign soil and as such these acts can be considered acts of war. I firmly believe we not only have the right but also the responsibility to defend our embassies, no matter who it pisses off !

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The embassy of any country is considered soverign soil and as such these acts can be considered acts of war. I firmly believe we not only have the right but also the responsibility to defend our embassies, no matter who it pisses off !

What country's government sanctioned these attacks so we know who to bomb first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

We're already at war with the people responsible, and have been for over a decade.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I think what this situation calls for is more phony iTough and redneck iggnorance! He'll yea let's invade Libya! Who gives a **** I'm too old to have to go fight and I'm to iggnorant to understand that the last 12 years of war have helped trash our economy!

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble-

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Awesome find bro. Look, the singer of the band even LOOKS like a muzzie..................or a member of Seal Team 6. Either way, SPILL THEIR BLOOD!!!!

summer-breeze-3-inches-of-blood-2008-44.jpg

Hell, even worse, still- Just take a look at this "Zac Brown" character. Zac Brown, huh?

Nice try, Youssef.

ZacBrownBand.1231A.jpg

:p

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    It should be obvious that these attacks are being orchestrated and choreographed by someone behind a curtain.

Just like the politicians in our country.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Hell, even worse, still- Just take a look at this "Zac Brown" character. Zac Brown, huh?

Nice try, Youssef.

ZacBrownBand.1231A.jpg

They are infiltrating the music industry. Have been for years.

:p

It's all making sense now.

Cat+Stevens.jpg
    yusuf_islam_cat-stevens-terror-connections.jpg

They are taking over the music industry. Oh baby, what a wild world.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I didn't even realize the Jawas were involved in the anti-terror effort....Outstanding.

jawa02.jpg

Of course! Jawas are just little Sand People. Sand People? Well........

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Same+****.+Well+let+s+get+Anakin+over+to+kill+all_50efe7_3836124.jpg

Connect the dots.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I think what this situation calls for is more phony iTough and redneck iggnorance! He'll yea let's invade Libya! Who gives a **** I'm too old to have to go fight and I'm to iggnorant to understand that the last 12 years of war have helped trash our economy!

Do you think you have the market cornered on bravery and toughness? This iTough thing you keep throwing around makes me believe you do... There aint nobody scared over here.. I haven't seen anybody that doesn't know the cost of war... Sometimes there are more important things than the monetary cost. Those wars didn't trash this economy, it is the bozo that is in office now that trashed this economy.

News alert.. you don't have the market cornered on bravery or strength... There are brave men and women that get up every day and do their part to protect this country and never get an ounce of credit for it.. There are allot of brave strong Americans that never put on the uniform for whatever reason...

Top Bottom