Even without bill of sale or Const. Carry, Louisiana is number five in survival rate when the aliens attack !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That map is bullsh1t and I can give you real world reasons why.
    Louisiana would be ranked 1 because of so many things. Adding a new sport animal to the big game menu, a new food source to the Cajun menu, gators, mosquitoes, cancer alley, swamps, we would kill the strong and put the weak to work, forever enslaved.
    2 Texas, because it’s Texas. Eventually they’d slip a few spots as the Aliens adapted and blended into society.
    3. Florida… god dang Florida man and gators, that’s why.
    4. Georgia.. cuz Atlanta. Them aliens would attack during freak nic and get choked out.
    5. Alabama.. sweet home and squeal like a pig. This is where most of the unnatural war crimes would happen. Lord have mercy.
    6. Kentucky… moonshine.
    7. Tennessee…see Kentucky
    8. California… Rooftop Koreans are always ready.
    9. Arkansas.. we would spread a rumor that the aliens have dirt on the Clintons and it’s on like Donkey Kong.
    10. Illinois… uh, Chicago? There would be attacks every weekend and they’d only wound the suckers, draining the aliens of resources.
    I’m pretty sure if the aliens attack, they’ll move on pretty quick to another country after a little tour of the most armed country on the planet. Murica!

Top Bottom