everyone has a bad day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lurker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Denham Springs LA
    And WE, the law abiding citizen, are the ones not responsible enough to own guns. I love to be lectured by those trusted with authority.

Maybe he was just in from LAPD hunting for that big black guy. He could have been the guy that shot those old ladies 132 times.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Maybe he was just in from LAPD hunting for that big black guy. He could have been the guy that shot those old ladies 132 times.

Nah, I think he was either the one backing AWAY fromthe door at Jose Guerena's place, or the one holding his rifle over the heads of his teammates so he wouldn't miss out on the shooting.

At least his irons are on correctly

You can bet that's only because they came that way when he got his "piece."

And just to save a couple of folks some time.....I'm a low life, unappreciative, cop-bashing sumbich. He's a wonderful guy dedicated to serving and protecting undeserving civilians. He's a great dad and patriot who loves Mom and apple pie.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    He must be related to the DEA Agent that shot himself in the leg in front of a class full of children. Just after he said "I'm the only one in this room qualified to handle this Glock. BOOM! :chuckles:

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    He must be related to the DEA Agent that shot himself in the leg in front of a class full of children. Just after he said "I'm the only one in this room qualified to handle this Glock. BOOM! :chuckles:

Hey, he had the balls to explain his qualifications and then demonstrate the process and consequences of an ND to a class full of kids.

I don't even think he got fired for that.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    Obviously y'all don't understand that military assault rife he has there. Nobody even has to aim those things. You just go "burrrp" and it kills everybody in front of you. Just ask the guy from New Orleans? and my brother because that's what he told me yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom