WTS: Evinrude 115 outboard for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    I have a great 1977 Evinrude 115 for sale. Selling because it's being replaced by a 140 Johnson and I don't want this one to just sit in the workshop. A video link is included that I shot back in November 2013 when I removed it from my boat. I'm sure some eagle eyes here will noticed I said the wrong day. Brain fart at the time.

Motor is original to the boat I purchased 4 years ago. One owner other than myself. Would push my 17' Glastron speed/ski boat to 48 mph with two adults and two kids plus fuel and other items. Has never left me stranded. Carbs were went through in 2012. All original and runs really well. Block and heads never opened. Would be a great motor for a low budget re-power. I run it every two weeks on the stand. ***HAVE ONLY RUN NON-ETHANOL FUEL AND SEAFOAM SINCE I PURCHASED***

Asking $900 for the motor. No controls. This motor uses the red master plug which is 1996 and older. Power trim/tilt and will come with a prop if needed. I have two older OMC stainless props to choose from. I have a hoist so for the regular sale price we can mount it to your hull if it's able to be pushed around on the trailer in my driveway. Bring boat ready to accept the motor, bolts and sealant and we can have it mounted in about 30 minutes.

Use the link provided to view. PM if interested or have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pykdbtXUkpQ

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom