Evolution question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

*** Religious debate and discussions follow. If these type of discussions offend you or hurt your feelings, I recommend not reading this thread. Please keep the debate friendly and centered on the topic at hand as to not "call out" individuals. - Austin ***

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Man evolved from a different variant of monkeys and apes, which is why monkeys and apes still exist. In the grand scheme of things, all animals evolved from microorganisms. We have different species of pretty much every animal with special adaptations. Birds are a good example to look at. An eagle is very different compared to a canary, yet both still exist. They live in different niches though ;)

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I don't fully buy into evolution (I believe in micro, but macro evolution is something I do not have enough faith to believe in).
    However, as I understand it, the answer to your question is for the same reason that we have different races of people.

eagle359

AARP Newbie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Terrytown, LA
    The problem that I have always had with evolution is you start with an ape and end with man, but where are the stages between ape and man? Please do not tell that they all died out-where are the remains?

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    The problem that I have always had with evolution is you start with an ape and end with man, but where are the stages between ape and man? Please do not tell that they all died out-where are the remains?

Hence the term "missing link". There still isn't that link found. Also much of the reason that it's still called the "theory" of evolution.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    Extraterrestrials genetically modified a former species of ape and created humans that's why there's no missing link. It's been well explained on the History Channels Ancient Aliens and coast to coast am. :twitch:

2cppxyp.jpg

Last edited:

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    today's monkeys and apes also evolved from previous species, but "proving" evolution is about as hard as proving creationism.

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA

We did not evolve from apes. We were created in the image of almighty God. Not "a god" and not "a higher power". We can deny this simple fact, wish it away and come up with grand schemes like evolution, but it doesn't change the truth.
    The grand fairytales told by evolutionists of this magical single celled organism that crawled out of the primordial soup directly contradict the law of entropy. Natural systems move to their lowest state of energy or disorder. In simple terms, you don't get something from nothing. That's why its still the "theory" of evolution.
    God made man in His image. Refusing to admit that does not make it any less true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom