Eye Candy at Laf. Shooters Today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultrasonic

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Is customer service the only complaint about Shooters? Been in there a few times to just look.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PRICES!! We (the locals) go there in a pinch when we can't find what we need somewhere's else. They're never sold out of anything because it's priced through the roof. They know it, and won't lower prices because shopping there is a status symbol in town.

CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    PRICES!! We (the locals) go there in a pinch when we can't find what we need somewhere's else. They're never sold out of anything because it's priced through the roof. They know it, and won't lower prices because shopping there is a status symbol in town.

Roger. I found some large pistol primers for a decent price about a year ago. Since then, their prices are stupid. Stopped in a few weeks ago and their powder wasn't too badly priced.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I made another pass today while in town.

Not only have they put out more 4895, The clerk had a shopping cart full of boxed 1# bottles getting ready to display.

Things are looking for us reloaders.

Attachments

• IMG_0816.jpg
      IMG_0816.jpg
      73.6 KB · Views: 89

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    I hate to admit it, but I had to buy something from them yesterday. Was refinishing the bar/credenza and ran out of Tru-Oil. AFAIK they are only place locally that stocks it. The gun counter assweasels were huddled together talking about youtube (it takes FIVE employees to man the pistol display?) while customers were being aggressively ignored. Ahh, some things never change!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I hate to admit it, but I had to buy something from them yesterday. Was refinishing the bar/credenza and ran out of Tru-Oil. AFAIK they are only place locally that stocks it. The gun counter assweasels were huddled together talking about youtube (it takes FIVE employees to man the pistol display?) while customers were being aggressively ignored. Ahh, some things never change!

This mirrors my last visit a week or so ago as well. You know your customer service sucks when I'm willing to pay the transfer fee and wait a week just to buy it somewhere else.

Top Bottom