Facebook Give Away! First winner, going for another!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Ashley has 16 belts ready to ship out, we are trying the "Schedule a pickup" option for the first time, I hope it goes faster than standing at the post office while they weigh 15 boxes and charge the same price for each one.

Thanks, how are your projects coming?

Not started yet. Had to go visit family last weekend and there is a guitar I have to finish putting together first. Once I finish it, then I'll put together a pony for stitching..... then I'll start on a holster for the M28. :rofl:

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Rut - Roh....Ashley went snooping after she got home from work. Next time, Nick, put the giveaway notices out in coded cipher!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Not started yet. Had to go visit family last weekend and there is a guitar I have to finish putting together first. Once I finish it, then I'll put together a pony for stitching..... then I'll start on a holster for the M28. :rofl:

Your leg is going to be in one piece before you get a holster in one piece.... I hope you like that leather.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Liked!

Can't wait for my belt.

Thanks,

I was getting jealous of all these people with 1600 likes... I had to at least hit triple digits.

Anyway, I am working on your belt now. I am waiting on some edges to dry so I can put down fresh paper and glue yours together along with a few others.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Your leg is going to be in one piece before you get a holster in one piece.... I hope you like that leather.

You might be right. I am on the shorter side of my leg healing though. Oh I forgot, I have a 40lb chunk of lead yesterday for free. Guess what that's going to be? I keep too many irons in the fire. :o

The holster is high on my list though. I'm excited about getting a way to carry that Smith.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    PM replied.

Anyway, I am stalled out at 114, I really want to get to 200 so let your friends know.

Oh, yeah, and by the way we still make gun belts!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom