FACTS... about gun control..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Confucius says :

"If you use your firearm, but no one knows you own it, did you really use it?"

It's simple, people. There is literally ZERO WAY for the .gov to track down every weapon - especially in Louisiana. So they say you own one - unfortunately you sold it 3 days ago to a guy named Andrew from New Orleans.

Gun control won't work. Ever (atleast for Amerika)

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I do hope you are right QD.

But I would rather err on the side of caution and work to prevent any such laws from being passed.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Confucius says :

"If you use your firearm, but no one knows you own it, did you really use it?"

It's simple, people. There is literally ZERO WAY for the .gov to track down every weapon - especially in Louisiana. So they say you own one - unfortunately you sold it 3 days ago to a guy named Andrew from New Orleans.

Gun control won't work. Ever (atleast for Amerika)

the fact that you had to think up that info, means its already working.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    to prevent any such laws from being passed.

Unfortunately, they can basically pass whatever the hell they want - that's the sad thing. We can fight all we want for gun rights, but we aren't the ones who vote or sign off on it.

I'll say this - If they ever pass any sort of gun ban and begin searching houses Hitler style, one by one, there will be NOTHING firearm related in my house. I also have a feeling that drum liners and cosmoline will become the new best seller.

Just my .02

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Unfortunately, they can basically pass whatever the hell they want - that's the sad thing. We can fight all we want for gun rights, but we aren't the ones who vote or sign off on it.

I'll say this - If they ever pass any sort of gun ban and begin searching houses Hitler style, one by one, there will be NOTHING firearm related in my house. I also have a feeling that drum liners and cosmoline will become the new best seller.

Just my .02

QD, what i think the point is here, is that if the nazi tactics come into play, whos to blame? "give an inch , take a mile", meaning every time we accept ANY sort of gun control, we are helping to ensure this country goes thru what all those others have, maybe its time to stop going backwards and start going forwards, If theres a bill on the hill to ban assault weapons, why not put a bill on the hill to legalize class 3 weapons for all? If theres a bill to force registration, why not put a bill on the hill to give a 500 dollar credit to first time gun buyers?

I say no more losing rights a small piece at a time, i say lets get them back, a small piece at a time.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Top Bottom