FAL receivers............

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    For those just getting into the FAL game if you will..... just a heads up about Coonan and DSA receivers.

IF you are planning on a type III build such as the Argy kits, I would recommend a type III receiver and those can be purchased thru DAN COONAN Industries! COONANINC.COM
    These are on avaliable on their site for $299.00 plus shipping, if a couple of you get together and pick up 3 or more you get free shipping.

As far as Type I or Type II receivers, DSA has these in stock, these will take approx. 2 weeks to receive, I ordered a type I on June 2nd and received it on June 16th. If you are a FALFILES member you can pick these up for $350 plus shipping. I perfer the CARRY HANDLE CUT (w/chc) over the wo/chc but that is just me, I understand that DCI has both in the type III and DSA has the type I in both as well! The DSA type II are ALL w/chc type II's are not made wo/chc.

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Guys below is a link to a Imbel Gear Logo receiver, this guy has an a$$ load of these receivers. I purchased one from him about a year ago and he is selling them one after the other since! They are NOT a steal however they are a pretty good price, IF a Type III Imbel Gear LOGO is what you are looking for.
    Just remember the IMBEL receivers DO NOT count as one of your US made parts such as the DSA or Coonan receivers!

IMBEL GEAR LOGO on GUNBROKER

Also I hope I am not speaking out of line and if I am I am sure they will correct me and I will remove this portion, BUT I think TCUSTOMSLLC.COM "RockMUP" here on the site (which is a site sponsor is registered at DSA to purchase their receivers and Louques Firearms LLC.
    "GMSHOOTER" also a site sponsor here is OR will be registered at COONAN INDUSTRIES to purchase the COONAN type III receivers!
    I would contact them to purchase a receiver and also check out these sponsors BOTH are OUTSTANDING guys to deal with!!

KT

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedactedUsername
    Top Bottom