Falkor defense base plates

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys we are thinking about ordering some falkor defense baseplates. I'm waiting on pricing but I'm going to try and get them as close as I can to their website. If anyone is interested comment with color , type, and quantity below and once they get back to me with an updated price sheet I'll post in here

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys we are thinking about ordering some falkor defense baseplates. I'm waiting on pricing but I'm going to try and get them as close as I can to their website. If anyone is interested comment with color , type, and quantity below and once they get back to me with an updated price sheet I'll post in here

Are you talking about these?

https://www.falkordefense.com/shop/pistol-mag-extensions/falkor-defense-velocity-magazine-extension/

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I can get these to you cheaper than the online price but I'd need to order about 100 units. If I can presell 75 I'll order the other 25 for the store.

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well...I certainly don't need 100 of them. Or 75. I can't fit that many magazines on my duty belt.
    Lol same. I'm hoping between this group and another group I can get the needed orders. I'll leave this up for a bit and see what interest is.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom