FBI recommends no criminal action against Clinton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Words can't describe my disgust for the corruption, lies, and lack of justice running rampant thru our government.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Truly unbelievable how corrupt our government has become.. I think there are so many issues involved, and so many potential crisis that would/ could arise from an indictment that she has been given a pass for the sake of our nation. No telling what would be revealed in a trial.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Pretty sad day again for our country, but I guarantee you the average idiot on the street has no idea what this means! :doh:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Truly unbelievable how corrupt our government has become.. I think there are so many issues involved, and so many potential crisis that would/ could arise from an indictment that she has been given a pass for the sake of our nation. No telling what would be revealed in a trial.

I can see your logic but you and I both know that outing some of OUR secrets is not a problem for these leftist. Outing their secrets on the other hand is another story. What we have here is either a complicit administration or an administration has been put over a barrel because the Clintons "know where the bodies are burried". After the election I cant even imagine the amount of data migration/distruction will take place. As a kind of rule of thumb this country doesn't go after previous administrations because we dont want to seem all third-worldy but if Trump wins and doesn't go after these slimeballs for just the basic and obvious acts of treason we have no hope for improvement.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The FBI director said that highly classified and top secret information was detected and noted unsecured on her email server and persons that she was involved with had almost certainly been compromised (hacked) by persons with what is obviously less than good intentions. I mean what the hell else do you need to indict? The woman broke the law! The entire Dept. Of State was and is vulnerable, because of Hilary Clinton, what the hell else do you need? What would prevent them from charging her with crimes against the United States?

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I can see your logic but you and I both know that outing some of OUR secrets is not a problem for these leftist. Outing their secrets on the other hand is another story. What we have here is either a complicit administration or an administration has been put over a barrel because the Clintons "know where the bodies are burried". After the election I cant even imagine the amount of data migration/distruction will take place. As a kind of rule of thumb this country doesn't go after previous administrations because we dont want to seem all third-worldy but if Trump wins and doesn't go after these slimeballs for just the basic and obvious acts of treason we have no hope for improvement.

Agreed.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Never had a doubt it would turn out this way.

For a very brief moment I nievely thought that because the evidence was so damning that the administration would feel forced to follow through for fear the "unwashed masses would show up pitch forks" or something, but for that brief moment I had forgotten just how stupid and disengaged the average voter is much less the rest of society.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    It has just been proven, if you have the money, if you have connections no morals and are extremely unscrupulous you can actually hamstring the justice department of the U.S.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    For a very brief moment I nievely thought that because the evidence was so damning that the administration would feel forced to follow through for fear the "unwashed masses would show up pitch forks" or something, but for that brief moment I had forgotten just how stupid and disengaged the average voter is much less the rest of society.

This^

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I am heart broken and sad.. it will change the way I do things from now on.. I had hopes..
    We are a lost nation..
    where do we go from here??
    Ignorance was never a good defense until now it seems..

Mac 1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Welsh, LA
    Here is what's going on now. After breaking the law and continually lying to the American people, what does Hillary get? To ride and campaign on Air Force One with Obama. Unbelievable

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Never had a doubt it would turn out this way.

This is what I've been saying. Sadly I never had any faith in our justice system when it comes to the Clintons. Every time someone would bring up Hillary getting charged I would just plainly tell them "she will never be charged with anything".

assault

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2012
    feleciana's

I agree.... ONLY REASON NOT TO BRING UP CHARGES, is that there is more to the story or our government is worried that other issues may be brought to light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

assault

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2012
    feleciana's
    The FBI director said that highly classified and top secret information was detected and noted unsecured on her email server and persons that she was involved with had almost certainly been compromised (hacked) by persons with what is obviously less than good intentions. I mean what the hell else do you need to indict? The woman broke the law! The entire Dept. Of State was and is vulnerable, because of Hilary Clinton, what the hell else do you need? What would prevent them from charging her with crimes against the United States?

What would prevent them from charging her with a crime is that she possible knows or has evidence of others wrong doings..... She is a very SMART individual.... Don't think she did throw some cards on the table to show what she can do to the administration.... Kinda funny how all of a sudden Obama is do anything and everything he can to support her...

Just a lil food for thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    For those who are still undecided about who to vote for, this miscarriage of justice should be an alarming wake-up call. I'm confident this will be the most important presidential election in my lifetime, and very possibly my grandchildren's, as well.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I'm only beeply concerned about my two boys growing up in a world of such corruption, lies, Godlessness, and ignorance. There is so little time to at least slow the destruction. I really believe this is our last stand. We will lose the Supreme Court if the whore of Babylon gets in. There will be no more USA as we once knew it.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom