Federal .22 325 round box at Walmart 19.45 including tax

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Looks like $25 per box is the going rate for those on BS. Funny how another user posted the exact same ammo 15 minutes earlier.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Looks like $25 per box is the going rate for those on BS. Funny how another user posted the exact same ammo 15 minutes earlier.

almost daily it seems but only for a few dollars more usually than big box store rates. I wonder why all of the effort for a couple of dollars. After the time and gas it’s probably money wasted.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I don't know why they are doing it. I can get selling it for what you paid plus tax to be a nice guy but the slight premium baffles me. just makes me glad I have a ton of 22lr stocked up for shooting and will buy when I find some for sale as what I want becomes available.

Just started shooting my GSG 22lr 1911 again and forgot how accurate it was.

oneshy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2014
    Houma La
    You must be using CCI mini mags. Mine won't work with anything else. Remington Thunderbolts come closest.

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I am using Federal copper plated HP 22lr can't remember grain. It is having a slight issue but think it is related to not having cleaned it for a bit and it being dry but am going to take care of that shortly and test it some more. It got kind of dirty shooting it suppressed for a while.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    So fellow BS members can go look at Walmart and get a deal too. Why?

I think he meant how much of a BS forum premium were you going to tack on when you sell them...... You know in case you were flipping them but then why would you post how much you bought them for if you wanted to profit.....

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I think he meant how much of a BS forum premium were you going to tack on when you sell them...... You know in case you were flipping them but then why would you post how much you bought them for if you wanted to profit.....

I don't flip and I don't gouge. I bought the case for my use, just letting y'all know where I found them

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I don't flip and I don't gouge. I bought the case for my use, just letting y'all know where I found them
    I always appreciate the heads up. I’m not currently looking for .22 I actually just let some go but I know some who are and I’m sure judging by the amount of PMs I got when I listed mine several members here are looking for fair priced .22lr as well

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I plan to put my boxes up for the low low price of only $39.99 plus a free Covid-19 vaccination if you meet me at Walmart(The same store where I bought the ammo just a few minutes before meeting up!):rofl:

dbrepro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2020
    Raceland, LA
    I've noticed that both Walmart and Academy Sports prices are much more reasonable than others. Walmart's supply is pretty limited but Academy usually has a variety of ammo when ever I visit.

Just scored a case of these at Walmart, with tax comes out to $2.99 per box of 50, $19.45 per box of 325. Cabellas wanted $27.36 limit 2

oneshy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2014
    Houma La
    One thing I've seen from Wally is that their prices leave room for profit on the auctions. Recently got 2 boxes of mini mags for the same price as 2yr ago. This tells me that the man. have not raised prices and we can safely find the gougers.

Top Bottom