FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

freak.gif
    Sign me up!!!!

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I was going to be held in one of the Mississippi camps but I found out they are non existent...:confused:

Now I gotta be in one of the bunk ass Louisiana camps...

:rofl::rofl:

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used.

haha bs. my father inlaw works there for the launches,hes a fire chief and has to be there when they launch,,,im gonna make a call and get a spie report.....i asked my wife and she said all i know is he talked about some place called slick six,,but she never paid attention to why,,,ill call him in the next day or so....

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    funny thing he just called the wifey and she asked him about it and he was alll shits an giggles because he said there is nothing out there,,,they currently launch the delta 4 rockets...besides launching equipment there is nothing there that could be destroyed..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_IV_rocket

The rockets are assembled at the Horizontal Integration Facility and launched from LC-37B at Cape Canaveral, and SLC-6 at Vandenberg AFB.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    theve been talking about these things for years on conspircy sights,,,that and so much more,,,before i consumed my time with bs.com i was often seen at www.unexplained-mysteries.com they have all your N.W.O,,FREE MASON, ILLUMINATE,,MEN IN BLACK,,DEATH CAMPS,,,911 COVER UP,AREA 54,ALIEN,UFO,BIGFOOT,HAUNTED HOUSE,,needs...makes a long night at work go by fast..

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    you mean area 51 is where they staged the moon landing and they let people think its aliens just to keep them from questioning the staged landing

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    a lot of those executive orders were put in place by JFK, and a lot of those camps actually exist & have been around since the early 80's and before. Much of this stuff was put in place due to the Cold War.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    area 54 is a typo,,i mean code for area 51 to keep our convo off the grid haha...

if thats your thing that sight is a good one because there are as many belivers as non-belivers and they actually have intelligent arguments,,,people debating both sides...not just one sided dribble can be posted without being called out on it..

ha we should have a link to that web sight on here,,because a lot of whats starting to pop up has been posted a long time ago,,now they sem to be fueld with obama+ random NWO plight.

for the record area 51,isnt a galactic port or a set for the moon landing,wich was in elvises secret basement by the way,,,but is just a testing area for next gen. fighter planes being designed from stolen alien technology,,,,the real area 51 that everyone thinks of with aliens and crazy chemical testing,is DUGWAY in UTAH

http://www.aliendave.com/UUFOH_DugwayProvingGrounds.html

hahah i dont wear a tinfoil hat,,i dont think the goverment is out to get me,,and the only aliens i worry about are at home depo.....

Top Bottom