Ferguson all over?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Da press conference at 1130.

Edit : he's filing motion to recuse himself due to close friendship with an officer.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man it looks like our LEOs are doing a great job keeping the people and property in BR safe!

You know where this **** didn't matter? To anyone? On the Florida Gulf coast. Now, that being said; the only news I saw on it was late Friday night. And the clip I saw was of the 5 or 6 heads of law enforcement standing together united to stop this retardation from spreading. Then I thought, whomever made the call to have all of the head muckity mucks from the surrounding areas, show their united support by bringing their cops to B.R. to help quell the ********, is a guy that needs to be commended. That was well thought out and very pro-active; and apparently very effective thus far. If that was Kip Holden, then kudos goes to him! Holden is one of the only democrat politicians that does things for right reasons to benefit the most (though he was on the wrong side of history in the St. George issues).

So far, I see the corrupt media doing what they do best, fanning the flames of division and hatred, and being hypocritical by subtly omitting important facts from their reporting. One important fact that is not garnering the attention it deserves is the peaceful protestors whetting their whistles on the free beer they looted from the Time Saver over there near Goodwood. And you say; "Emp! How do you know that?"

I have an employee that lives near there. He went to the TS on Saturday to get a six-pack of beer. He said when he got there, the beer coolers were empty. He asked the girl behind the counter where all the beer was, and her reply: "These protesters stole it!" "Whachoo mean they stole it?" "They just came in throughout the day and walked out with it!"

I chuckled!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Then every member of Bayoushooter is that guy.

This guy (I), has always maintained; "Innocent until proven guilty!"

Until this thing has been completely investigated, charges brought or not, and adjudicated if necessary; these two cops are no more guilty of anything other than waking up!

Oddly enough, we've established well trained police forces in this country to protect the citizenry and enforce laws, and authorized them to use the training to make necessary life and death decisions in split seconds, and now 200 years later that's not good enough?

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    This guy (I), has always maintained; "Innocent until proven guilty!"

Until this thing has been completely investigated, charges brought or not, and adjudicated if necessary; these two cops are no more guilty of anything other than waking up!

I'll repeat what the clerk said as I was holding a $2,100 knife in my hand...

"Don't try to justify it."

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It does come off as snarky. :mamoru:

Well then, what does that knife look like on your belt? :D

28127425752_3814cd6fc2_z.jpg

27950929210_e16b8727be_z.jpg

$2100 was overpriced, it should have been around $1600. Total length in 9" and it's over 1/2" thick, I just have huge hands.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Only way these guys are charged would be to appease a certain group for certain reasons. If they a charged/found guilty, our system is beyond repair. Just my opinion... The justification for their actions is pretty clear to me and most here; the number of others that really believe they should be charged (outside the obvious group) is amazing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Only way these guys are charged would be to appease a certain group for certain reasons. If they a charged/found guilty, our system is beyond repair. Just my opinion... The justification for their actions is pretty clear to me and most here; the number of others that really believe they should be charged (outside the obvious group) is amazing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It makes more sense to me that they would let them off the hook just to drive the separation of the races even farther. With a guilty judgment for the officers everything would calm down too quickly, and then the dindus will think they can get away with **** without repercussions for their actions. On the other hand, let the officers go and I think you will see BR rip itself apart until martial law is instated, then any little protest after that in any city will be grounds for martial law. The ball is in the feds court and they know what they have control of. And, if you thought last weekend was bad, wait until Sharpton shows up and starts spreading his rhetoric. You'll see the worst of the worst coming crawling out from underneath their porches then. I think we're in for a wild ride this weekend! The culmination will be when they release the verdict for the officers.

Top Bottom