Ferguson all over?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    http://www.wafb.com/story/32393897/...art-of-sterlings-family-hold-press-conference

Brought in the ringers! They've seen the video and he wasn't going for a gun! he was murdered! They're going to fight for justice...
    Th Lawyer at 1:20 says in this State he can have a weapon and that the entire organization {NRA} and the gun lobby should back the family. Because this affects them also............................At 3:20 he says that he was out there not doing anything, just selling CD's. And the news reporters Question at 10:50 is the best
    So I guess a 911 call saying a person was threatened by a man with a gun should not matter, and should have just been disregarded.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    In Louisiana you have the right to have a gun until you become a convicted felon. At that time that right is taken away.

He did not have the right to carry a gun.

I will play devil's advocate and say "they didn't know he was a convicted felon before they shot him".

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I will play devil's advocate and say "they didn't know he was a convicted felon before they shot him".

Not that the real truth will come out 100% if ever. But thought it was kinda funny that Fox8 news just came out and said:
    That he was well known by the Baton Rouge Police Dept. for being a felon, carrying an illegal firearm, resisting arrest and being at that store ect.....
    So was just assuming that when they showed up at the call they new 100% who he was before they even got there. When the 911 came in. And they were dispatched. But like I said You know what they say about "Assume"
    I just hope that the investigation is 100% fair

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Get a load of this! If you need more proof our American society is some f*cked up! So they started an Alton Sterling Family College Fund one day ago at gofundme..........now at $483,000+ as I type.

How much you think they collected for Officer Michel who was murdered on the West Bank sidewalk in broad daylight by a young savage?

https://www.gofundme.com/2d3eze7g

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If things get out of hand and does turn into a Ferguson type event I have an idea to disburse the crowds peacefully. No gas, bullets, batons, or physical force of any kind. Just get a few locals to go around and start gathering up all the king, corn, and rat snakes they can find. When things get sideways just release a pillowcase full per block and problem solved. That would be a pay per view event and nobody gets hurt.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Get a load of this! If you need more proof our American society is some f*cked up! So they started an Alton Sterling Family College Fund one day ago at gofundme..........now at $483,000+ as I type.

How much you think they collected for Officer Michel who was murdered on the West Bank sidewalk in broad daylight by a young savage?

By the time they divide up the money between all of the "family" they will probably be raping and killing one another for it.

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA

Does it really surprise you that these idiots would just give money away to a known child molester and criminal?

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Most of you here probably already understand this. But this website has a very interesting video that shows why the police have to be in charge of the situation, and how quickly it can get out of hand if they don't.

Go to this page and scroll down to the blog post "Things Cops Watch" dated March 13, 2016. Read the post before watching the video and follow his instructions on watching the video--i.e. stop the video and continue reading when he says to--in order to understand the full analysis:

http://www.copinthehood.com/search/label/police shootings

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    They need to shut ALL the protests DOWN! There's too much going on, these are not permitted events, and there is not enough emergency responders to react to a situation.

To our brothers in blue, stay safe! top off your mags and stay vigilant.

ajridgedell

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 9, 2015
    Loranger, La
    Holy crap! Ur president,"the data shows black folk are more vulnerable to these kinds of incidents."
    If I didn't hate this mofo enough...

Short video I saw of Dallas reminds of turning on a light and cockroaches scattering everywhere.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

It's been reported that he's been selling CD's at that location for many years and if they have been working out of that district for any amount of time they might have known him And his history.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Wow, protests across the country, 2 officers shot in Dallas... And the leaders released a statement that we're all safe? Not to fear any violence from protesters in BR? Is this what Obama has been hoping for or what? I've believed for a long time he wanted an excuse to enforce martial law before his term was over! I see dark days ahead

Last edited:
    Top Bottom