Ferguson Grand Jury decison reached

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I was wrapping Christmas presents to the scanner while on call tonight. Was also in a group text with some LEO friends listening in as well. Craziness.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Holy sh!t they are looting the Ferguson Country Club/golf course - Obama should be on his way now!!!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    48 years of Civil Rights progress will go down the drain tonight. Thanks to Sharpton, Jessie, Holder and Obama.

Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave tonight.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Animals destroying thier own back yards again. When will these awful creatures learn?

What lesson is there to learn? These bums foot ZERO% of the bill, this is just a fun night out for them.

EDIT: I take that back, with 80% of the convenience stores burnt down they are going to be walking an awfully long way in the snow to buy malt liquor now.

Last edited:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    It seems that all the police are doing is monitoring the situation and reporting back. I guess this is their marching orders from Eric Holder. Don't want to hurt another thug. If this is the case, let them burn the whole entire ******** down. Fire Dept. won't fight fires because there are gunshots.

Ferguson is done. Hopefully Obama/Holder and the media like the results of their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me someone else just saw the chick on CNN get hadji'd in the head with a rock on live television.. Lmfao

Sent via dixie cup string phone.

I SAW IT!!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    It's amazing the totally different point of views between here, and my instagram. I tend to side more with the like minded people on bayoushooter. But my instagram is blowing up with, Racism, cops taking innocent young black lives, blacks have it harder, F the police, American's don't feel like black lives matter etc.....

Crazy, Take race out the equation, GUY robs old lady. Police officer responds to call, finding guy fitting the description. Stops guy, altercation ensues. Fight over weapon. Bad guy is put down...... I don't see a problem.

Top Bottom