Ferguson Grand Jury decison reached

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Any notion that this could have happened to a young Obama is garbage. Little nerdy Obama would have simply ran away from any trouble with his thick book bag. He was too busy being a nerd to get into any trouble in his youth.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    After watching a couple of hours of news coverage I have come to a couple of conclusions. First off, NO MATTER WHAT and HOW the police reacted there was NO WAY that they were going to come across, through media outlets, as the good guys. Secondly, RACISM, itself, is so instilled and nurtured in the minority that it will NEVER go away. The media disgusts me. Everything from the young-looking pics of the perp and the CONSTANT mentioning of "The Unarmed Teen" to the suggestion that the officer should NOT have persued the bad guy! So much trashy news coverage shoved down the publics throat that that the water will never be clear.

So ask yourself; what is the end game for them? The media that is. What do they possibly get out of pandering to people that don't watch the news? What do they get out of trying to convince what little impartial viewers (if any), they have left that this event is somehow the product of societies failures to the black community?

The media is culpable for so many of the problems we have, yet they are never questioned?!? They are never called out! They never take responsibility for their role in inciting violence and perpetuating a culture of failure and misery. Why?

Think about that!

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    The same people who told me a few weeks ago that mainstream media is nothing but lies were citing media reports this morning to tell me why they made the wrong decision. Found that interesting.

Also, about to unfollow WAFB. Gettin' real tired of their ****.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sadly, this is the one thing that is not going to happen. It's pathetic that in 2014 America, so much havoc and chaos can occur based on race. We should be light years beyond that by now.

We are not because the truth is ugly!

It can be fixed, but a lot of feelings need to be badly hurt; and some people need to be held accountable for their horrendous enslavement of their own cultures' minds. When those race baiters are stripped of their ill gotten gains, and actually living in the same conditions as the poor bastards they are misleading and exploiting is when the repair can start.

Till then, pipedream!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Hindsight is 20/20- but I'm thinking waiting to make the announcement just when most of the criminals were getting out of bed was a bad idea.

Overall, I don't think this was a bad plan. It allowed those people who work during the day to get safely out of harm's way before the action started. It keeps headcount down in the hot zones and allows people to be home with their families, preventing a large amount of vacant homes for rioters to rob / loot at will. All this tells me is they were expecting a riot, and the timing was set in order to reduce additional casualties.

JMHO of course. This and a dollar won't buy you a cup of coffee anymore.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    It's amazing the totally different point of views between here, and my instagram. I tend to side more with the like minded people on bayoushooter. But my instagram is blowing up with, Racism, cops taking innocent young black lives, blacks have it harder, F the police, American's don't feel like black lives matter etc.....

Crazy, Take race out the equation, GUY robs old lady. Police officer responds to call, finding guy fitting the description. Stops guy, altercation ensues. Fight over weapon. Bad guy is put down...... I don't see a problem.

Exactly why I don't have instagram or Facebook... If those people really cared about the "young black lives" they would be more concerned with the gang violence and black-on-black violent crimes that occur daily. Its propaganda and nothing more.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Overall, I don't think this was a bad plan. It allowed those people who work during the day to get safely out of harm's way before the action started. It keeps headcount down in the hot zones and allows people to be home with their families, preventing a large amount of vacant homes for rioters to rob / loot at will. All this tells me is they were expecting a riot, and the timing was set in order to reduce additional casualties.

Yeah I don't know what time would have been better. Timing seemed pretty good, post-rush hour, kids at home from school, etc.

I got the feeling that the time was not-arbitrarily picked with help of FBI experience, etc., who knew this would be a damage control situation.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    What I don't understand is why these chain stores wouldn't have cut their loses and pulled all inventory from the stores and left the shelves bare and shut the power off? I understand Mom and Pops couldn't do this but seems like a logical preventative measure considering the looting that took place prior to last night...

And I would have loved to see these crowds disperse through a couple fire monitors especially at 30 degrees last night. My guess is Holder and Obama would have cried about this being cruel and unusual punishment.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah I don't know what time would have been better. Timing seemed pretty good, post-rush hour, kids at home from school, etc.

I got the feeling that the time was not-arbitrarily picked with help of FBI experience, etc., who knew this would be a damage control situation.

And this^ in and of itself, is pathetic to say the least.

Again; America expecting "them" to act violently and destroy things! Holy cow! If I was black I would be incensed at the insinuation! How utterly degrading!

But alas, a river keeps flowing!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    qt.jpg

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    'Burn this bitch down': The emotional reaction of Michael Brown's family who had repeatedly called for calm but ultimately could not hide their anger
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K6jeYHc2

Can't the step father be charged with inciting a riot. He did say "burn this bitch down": and they did! Maybe consider an act or terrorism? Oh wait, I bet he is on the "protected list". People have to be held accountable for what they say and do. But it looks like only one side will.

Cripsol

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Dallas
    Let them burn it down. It is going to be rough for the business owners and the people that actually worked at those businesses, but that place needs to be ghost town after this nonsense.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    What I don't understand is why these chain stores wouldn't have cut their loses and pulled all inventory from the stores and left the shelves bare and shut the power off? I understand Mom and Pops couldn't do this but seems like a logical preventative measure considering the looting that took place prior to last night...

And I would have loved to see these crowds disperse through a couple fire monitors especially at 30 degrees last night. My guess is Holder and Obama would have cried about this being cruel and unusual punishment.

big box stores don't care, they have insurance for that. And the fire hoses should have came out, that would have been awesome.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I'll leave these here to lighten the mood a little.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416948277531.jpeg
      uploadfromtaptalk1416948277531.jpeg
      39.2 KB · Views: 79
    • uploadfromtaptalk1416948288461.jpeg
      uploadfromtaptalk1416948288461.jpeg
      41.6 KB · Views: 89
    • uploadfromtaptalk1416948321554.jpeg
      uploadfromtaptalk1416948321554.jpeg
      35 KB · Views: 70

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What a complete and utter disgrace to give any credence to this phony movement. Who even heard of this town until the phony media starting pushing the phony outrage!

When is the last time they took a sentimental look at the 3rd largest city in the U.S? Look for yourself.

http://heyjackass.com/category/2014-chicago-crime-murder-stats/

These shock-entertainment programs have masqueraded as journalist under the guise of the 1st Amendment for way too long in this country. I can't wait till they all collapse.

Top Bottom