FFL Holder List for Online Purchase with Pricing?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Why are they charging tax on labor. That sounds fishy.
    I will never give any shop that charges an absurd transfer fee my business. They would have to have a hell of a deal on something that I just couldn't possibly pass up, for me to give them my $.
    Maybe I'm missing something that would justify these crazy prices, but it sure seems like these places are just trying to take advantage of their customers.

No1UKnow

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    New Orleans, La
    Hey Everyone. I really appreciate all of the responses. I did find a list on GunBroker.com, which I think is where I've seen one before. As some have said, it's $20 - $40 for the most part, with a few more expensive.

There is also a list on the ATF site, but without pricing. You can search by state: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/listing-federal-firearms-licensees Thanks again :)

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Hey Everyone. I really appreciate all of the responses. I did find a list on GunBroker.com, which I think is where I've seen one before. As some have said, it's $20 - $40 for the most part, with a few more expensive.

There is also a list on the ATF site, but without pricing. You can search by state: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/listing-federal-firearms-licensees Thanks again :)
    Interesting. 1,300+ FFL's in Louisiana. I wouldnt have expected that.

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    I'm not aware of any list that matches FFL holders to what they charge for a transfer.
    I've seen several lists of FFLs and a couple did have info like contact name, fax, email etc. At least one had pricing attached but as I recall it was grossly inaccurate as to pricing and even if the FFL was still active.

Best to just call around or post asking for referrals . . . .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom