Fights in Louisiana School.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    SIZE DOES MATTER!

How Fantastic!

Active, concerned DADS making a difference! Soccer Moms in the school yard kiss bo-bo's and yelling matches, but most are helpless in dealing with out-sized physical melees.

I have a Niece/Godchild in the Mobile, AL Middle School/Jr. High School Sh-t Hole Environment. She's a big girl capable of taking up for herself in most cases - except for the over-sized, over-age- for-the-grade-level hold-overs. She needs the "premium" pay scale & insurance benefits offered (as combat pay) by the public school system - God help her. Tales of true life incidents and the lack of administration reaction and future prevention would curl your toenails.

I'm sure she would welcome a DADS ON DUTY presence on her campus. Physical presence and threat of meaningful intervention makes a difference.

How to put in motion on a nation-wide scale?

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I know it gets outta hand quickly these days, but a good schoolyard ass-whippin, whether you get it or give it, every now and then isn't necessarily a bad thing. It teaches a lot of life lessons.

And please, don't all the woke warriors attack me all at once...:dogkeke:

Conaso

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2021
    Virginia
    In my day a one-on-one ass-whupping was always a gamble. Today it's five-on-one, knife, or gun. There's no longer honor, integrity, or fairness. If there was we could still look up to sport figures.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom