Finally someone speaks out

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Just waiting for someone from the Democrats side to come out and call him Uncle Tom or some other name like they do every person of color that opposes their views just like the did Allen West and Herman Cain.

billandsonya

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Wow! Great video. Until we, as individuals, walk in obedience to the truth of God's word, we are foolish to expect His blessing upon us as a corporate nation. Thanks for posting such a bold declaration of truth. May we, as a nation, bless God.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    I'm troubled by one part of his plan... Urging blacks, or anyone for that matter, to leave the Democratic Party "en masse" while knowing that the herd mentality is what has caused them to blindly stay in that party for so long.

I think he should urge people to leave the Democratic Party as individuals. Because that party doesn't represent them as individuals. And not just because their skin is a few shades darker than most.

All of the reasons he listed for leaving had nothing to do with skin color. Yet he is urging people with a similar skin color to act as a group.

When are we going to get over this skin color crap?

Once a group of people are led to do something, they will naturally look for a new leader to lead the group instead of thinking for themselves as individuals. Another "leader" can easily come along and lead them back into something that is not best for them. I think this is where the "uncle Tom" attacks come from. What they are really being accused of is leaving the pack and thinking for themselves.

I think they should free themselves from the Democratic Party and free their minds to think and act as individuals.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    This guy says a lot of good things, but seems like he is hung up on the black race thing !! Why does it always have to be about race....They're people to, right????

Top Bottom