Flying American Flag is Considered Racist?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paulnola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2023
    New Orleans
    None of the Marines or soldiers I served with had a problem with it. Dark green, light green, other green, it didn't matter.
    Let the clueless hate and complain. Most people don't know to appreciate what they have until it's gone. But even though they're idiots, and it can be offensive, I did serve to uphold the very idea of our nation, including protecting the right of people to be stupid. They can hate the flag and whatever connotation they want to put on it, but they don't know how lucky they are to live in a nation where they won't be disappeared or made unalive just for voicing whatever misguided opinions they have.

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    How in the world does someone compare nationality with racism? This country was founded on the idea of being the most diverse and complete nation of every race, color, creed, sex or religion. That’s the idea of the HUMAN RACE standing together under one flag for one NATION, free from oppression and judgement. We are finally coming together as a society of like minded individuals who don’t see color but the content of the heart and soul. Now the idiots of this country that the parents wouldn’t discipline are trying everything possible to be heard and to stir the proverbial shyte pot because they don’t know which restroom to use and feelings are more important than scientific facts and evidence. I wish the second coming would happen now before it gets any worse.

Nationality = Racism

Women with male genitalia should still be considered women

They already tried to prove that we don’t come from a benevolent being

Really? What next?

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    None of the Marines or soldiers I served with had a problem with it. Dark green, light green, other green, it didn't matter.
    Let the clueless hate and complain. Most people don't know to appreciate what they have until it's gone. But even though they're idiots, and it can be offensive, I did serve to uphold the very idea of our nation, including protecting the right of people to be stupid. They can hate the flag and whatever connotation they want to put on it, but they don't know how lucky they are to live in a nation where they won't be disappeared or made unalive just for voicing whatever misguided opinions they have.
    Right on the money and thank you brother for your service. From one veteran to another I can honestly tell you that today’s society has no idea what it’s like to be in a war and your battle buddy is green or blue. No other colors exist in a military world

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Well considering the source that sounds just like the American hating groups that actually give them the free speech to spew this hatred of the greatest country in the world! Let them live in China or North Korea and see how that goes.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Being falsely accused of being a racist is so far down on my give a damn list that it doesn't even show up . That's one of the few perks of being old and retired . I don't HAVE to care .

Top Bottom