Following the science

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    They had to pull most of the podcast off YT, guideline strikes. I like Bret I've listened to him change his mind on this because of science, if I may quote him "What the **** is going on"

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I had to go to the same veterinarian who I use for discreet bullet removal to get the chip removed from my arm. Now I will be safe once I get a 5G phone.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    CDC now telling us that masks are required for vaxed folks two months after they told us they weren’t. Where is the science on this and why should anyone believe a word these people utter?

when asked what prompted the change and ‘why’ the change in policy, Press Sec Jen Saki told a reporter that is what their *experts* said. Or b/c we say so. This after she asked a reporter last week why they need to know something.

Man, I feel like I am living in the Soviet Union these days

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    The Covid19 game is permanent. They're not going to flatten the curve...they're going to flatten your life with more variants, more viruses, more vaccines, more laws and endless restrictions. All aimed at mass compliance that will one day end with a mark on the right hand or forehead.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The Covid19 game is permanent. They're not going to flatten the curve...they're going to flatten your life with more variants, more viruses, more vaccines, more laws and endless restrictions. All aimed at mass compliance that will one day end with a mark on the right hand or forehead.

And thus, ask yourselves: When is the next April 12, 1861?

The hate meter is about to burst! :dunno:

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.

That's the direction it's heading,but we got a country full of Sheep that are believing all this.I do not understand how people can't add 2+2 to see this is a all planned Agenda.Hell they told us over a year ago this is the "New Normal" that should tell you something right there.

IBWP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    Monroe, LA
    The government’s definition of science can be found in The Journal of Irreproducible Results.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    What does that vet charge for discreet services? I’ve been considering that sort of work for years.

He is quite reasonable. His base rate is only $1000 plus supplies and drugs. Hush money will be billed if the fuzz starts asking questions! Back door admitted with secret knock and password!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It’s too late for me! Their poison is already in my system. Even heavy duty aluminum foil or empty chip bags can’t help me now. “Boys, avenge me!

Top Bottom