For Sale: 1.6 Acres in Mandeville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I cant believe it, did you buy this in the last year? My wife and I were getting ready to pull the trigger on that same piece of property and someone beat us to it!

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    You can list the land as a "Exclusive Agency Listing" allowing the realtor to list the property and find you a buyer, but also allowing you to market the property yourself through other means such as bs.com and if you find the buyer you don't have to pay the realtor or you only have to pay a smaller prenegotiated commission. I'm a realestate agent in Ascension Parish so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Your agent should be open to this.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    My dream of building a house has been put off while I go back to school but I can tell you from lots of searching that 1.6 acres in mandeville is not only hard to find but is usually around $80k and up.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Bump...we finally got around to putting this on the market. Current listing is $60K. Price is firm for now, though I'd be a lot more flexible if the interested party happened to be a BS'er. ;)

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    STPSO was actually who told me about it being OK to shoot on 1088. Of course that was 20+ years ago.

I used to shoot out there about 8-10 years ago without any trouble. For a while there was a little Buffer Zone type spot out there with all sorts of fun stuff to shoot (household appliances, etc). Last time I went out there the Sheriff's showed up QUICK, within 5-10 minutes of us shooting the first round. They were cool about it, but asked that we not shoot out there anymore. :wtc:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Bump, hopefully purchasing a house soon so this lot needs to go! Listing price lowered to $55K, and I'll happily negotiate with Bayou Shooters! ;)

This lot appraised at over $58K when we purchased it, and that was well before the I-12 interchange begun construction. A nice big office park was also recently approved nearby. This area is blowing up! Great place to build, or would make a great investment property. If there's ANY way I could afford to keep it, I absolutely would.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Dam wish I was in a better financial situation, this is a good solid investment for someone who can sit on it for a couple years. Dam economy

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom