WTS: For Sale Kahr P380

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Need to sell this Kahr P380 to finance another gun purchase. :D This is a replacement gun from Kahr back in October 2014, paperwork on that will be included. Comes with 3 6 round mags and one 7 round mag and all the normal paperwork, box, lock and all. Frame cracked on my first one, Kahr replaced it, have just guessing, under 300 trouble free rounds through this gun.

Very little wear, I did not carry this one very often, comes with a De Santis pocket holster, and a Talon leather IWB right hand clip on holster. (works great as a LH OWB holster for quick trips in the car, easy to draw with a seatbelt on).

For the size, a very comfortable gun to shoot, great trigger for a DA mouse gun. I need need another caliber gun like I need a hole in the head...

Only weird thing, if you are really picky is the serial number on the plastic case is for the original gun, so serial numbers don't match. Again, paperwork from Kahr is included. Will be glad to send you a copy of that, just PM me. Can send additional photos if you want any.

$475 I am in West Monroe, prefer FTF sale. I will be going down to Lake Charles next weekend, can meet on my way down or on my way back home. Would consider a trade for a Gen 4 Glock in the 9mm flavor.

Thanks for looking!DSCN1096.jpgDSCN1095.jpgDSCN1097.jpgDSCN1098.jpg

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Price drop. No longer interested in trades, $400 plus shipping to your FFL. Prefer FTF, but will work with shipping.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom