For the conspiracy theorists here ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I'll preface this by saying that it is NOT 100% confirmed , but I have it on good authority that a truckload of generators bound for a Lowes store in Baton Rouge from the distribution center was " redirected " by FEMA along the way . No idea where they went or what type of compensation was involved . :eek3:

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    I have worked with a lot of FEMA folks, they buy supplies by the truck load and house them in massive central warehouses. Of course they are buying generators right before a major storm is about to hit. FEMA will either be using them for their own operations, or distribute them if there is a need. They are not keep on having the same fallout that occurred after Katrina.

And no the generators were not just taken without being paid for. They also stock just about anything you can imagine that people would need for disaster response.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Well you can't expect those pesky Jewish bankers to run their New World Order without air conditioning during a hurricane could you?

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    The delivery was intercepted enroute . The truck was already on the road , headed to the store .

When you call up Lowes and say "hey ill send you a check for that trailer of generators" you tend to get what you want. It would be more of a story if someone at Lowes denied the request because he actually wanted to deal with hundreds of individual sales......

There is seriously nothing unusual about this, when you call and say you have cash, companies will make it happen.

That said, the vast majority of all sales to outside companies involve sending them a bill and they send a check later.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Where is my genarator you PU55Y ASS CRACKER!

66224f71756c1d334.jpg

Last edited:

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Wow.

How dare these evil people force this poor innocent business to accept money in exchange for these goods which the company sells.

Bastards...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom