For you Still Hunters, looking for a new Climber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcmann

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    http://www.jrhsport.com/gunslinger.htm

I just moved here from Florida, where these are made. The Tree Stands are amazing and comfortable. I sit in mine all day when I'm hunting. Literally I bring my lunch and I can sit out all day. They are made 100% in America, actually in St. Augustine, FL. You can actually go to the guys shop and watch them being made. The price is incredibly reasonable.

If anybody wants to sit in one. PM me and we can get together and you can try mine out.

dcmann

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I've hunted out of all of them and there is just something different about sitting facing the tree than facing away from tree. Just throwing it out there for options.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm not opposed to the idea tree facing climbers but they're one of those things that I probably wouldn't buy before trying it first. Although to be fair, I like my Viper to the point that I doubt I'd buy anything other than a Goliath without trying it first :D. But seriously, there are some spots I've hunted where I really wished I'd had a tree facer. Spots where you're in close and don't have any other cover. Being behind the tree would provide at least some cover.

rob52

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    I have been using the same "Tree lounger" for over 15 years. It's a little heavy and can be a pain to carry, but I have never hunted in anyother climber that I feel safer in. Can't imagine using anything else.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have been using the same "Tree lounger" for over 15 years. It's a little heavy and can be a pain to carry, but I have never hunted in anyother climber that I feel safer in. Can't imagine using anything else.

I would slightly disagree when it comes to bowhunting out of the "Tree Lounge"! That is a little unnerving to say the least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom