For your viewing pleasure..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    For any that have not watched this series, I enjoyed it more than House of Cards. I did not post this under the Netflix thread since it is not on there. You can find it on Megashare and Stream-tv.me sites. The later site has no movies but lots of tv shows and series including Strike Back. This series has lies, betrayal, deceit, lust for power, lots of blood, and nudity so it is not for the kiddies. Did I say nudity? Yes lots and lots of eye candy as my daughter calls it for both male and female. It has Lucy Lawless, Jaime Murry, and John Hannah in it that I recognized. It is a Starz original production. Enjoy!:D
    Spartacus: Blood and Sand-13 episodes
    " God of the Arena-6 episodes
    " Vengeance-10 episodes
    " War of the Damned-10 episodes

Note-The actor that played Spartacus in the first series passed away before the second started filming. He died from non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Sept. 2011 and was a good actor.

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The actor that passed was Andy Whitfield. My personal favorite of the two. While I found the following seasons entertaining, there was something missing that the first season captured. It seemed the production dwindled a bit in the later seasons as well.

Sorry to poke my nose in on your post GA.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Oh no problem Spec. I liked the him also and had read he passed but could not remember why and had to go look it up. I had caught part of the first series while watching the Syfy channel and noticed on the stream-tv site and decided to watch further. And Syfy left a lot out...lol Spent the last 3-4 days going through all of them and now have to find something else to binge on.

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I liked Orange is the New Black(Netflix). Figured it was a "chick flick", but enjoyed it.
    Lillyhammer (Netflix) was very funny...with Steve Van Zandt of Sopranos fame.
    The Killing is a must see...still waiting for season 2 to come out on disk.
    I'm trying, for the second time to get through the first episode of Hose of Cards...just can't get into it.
    Just about all of the HBO, Showtime, AMC, series are binge worthy. Arliss is a classic(HBO).
    I still use Netflix dvds, so not sure what's out there for streaming, but imagine there are lot's of discontinued cable series.
    I do love a good series to binge on as well. Devolving your thread again...just a few of my favs.

Top Bottom