free black lab (?) puppy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I Love Grits

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    OMFG THATS A CUTE PUPPY :eek3:

I know man - if you saw it in person you'd think that so much more. I wish I could keep her, but I just don't have the time to devote to another dog right now.

I'm interested, but I have to clear it with the wife.... I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Sounds good. If you think the wife would be more persuaded if we just "happened to be in the neighborhood" and she could get a look at her, I'd be happy to work something out :p.

She really does seem like she will be a great dog - very good temperment, and is very very quick. Whether it was pure coinsidence, or she has already begun to learn house rules ; took her outside tonight to pee, came back inside. She whined as soon as she came in, turned around and pawed at the door ... went outside again and she handled her number 2 business. Can't ask for much more for the first 2 hours !!

Last edited:

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Thanks so much agian for keeping her for us. She did very well with our dog, everytime he went to the door to go out we would bring them both. I had no idea, being so young, that she was picking it up already.

I Love Grits

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm glad she found a home as I was about to get myself in trouble by pulling a puppy surprise.

:rofl: I did think about you first, and was hesitant to give her away because I didn't want to break anything with you - but I did not know for sure if your wife would ok it - and I didn't want to miss an opportunity for her to go to a good home.

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    The needs of the puppy come first... you did the right thing. Although I will say that once the wife came home from work and seen the pictures she was sad that she didn't just say yes right off the bat.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom