Free dogs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    Lab/setter mix we think. I've had her for nearly 5 years, my wife and I took her in as a stray when we got married. She has always been a sweet dog, house trained. She does tend to jump on friends and relatives because she gets too excited, and is prone to licking people to death.

This morning her any my other dogs got into a nasty fight on top of my kids. There we no injuries to the dogs or the kids, but I think its time they find a new home. I'll leave this ad up until someone tells me they want her, or I take her to the pound.

Sorry I couldn't get her to smile, she is a bit camera shy since she hasn't had her summer haircut yet. Name is Bailey.

P2190679.jpg

P2190678.jpg

Also if anyone is interested, I have a Lab/Shepherd mix. Nice dog, but lacks training. Will also lick you to death. Is NOT house trained, she tends to pee on the floor when excited too much. I've given my brother-in-law first dibs on her, since he owns her father and brother. He will let me know tonight whether or not he is taking her, but if you are interested let me know. All were dumped on my street after Katrina and we took this one in. Both dogs are spayed. This one's name is Sable.

P2190681.jpg

P2190680.jpg

They have never showed signs of aggression towards people, except when you approach the fence after dark. After today's fight, I'm just not willing to take a chance with my kids being around them.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom