Free Handgun Training

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    No, your eyes haven't deceived you. It's FREE.

Just go to the link below for a FREE series of 23 handgun defense videos. Why pay your hard earned money for training classes when this resource is available FREE.

Log onto Freedom Broadcast Network and watch "world renowned Conceal Carry Weapons Instructor Richard Stefani teaches the above topics and more on video with a Concealed Carry perspective."

"Richard Stefani's FREE on-line Self Defense Course is divided into 23 Chapters. You and your loved ones can watch these videos at your own pace. Learn for the first time or be reminded of the important aspects of handling a firearm even if you are an experienced gun owner."
    http://www.freedombroadcastnetwork.com/sdn.asp

Oh, did I mention that it's FREE ...... and that there is usually a direct correlation between what one pays for a product or service and the value of said product/service.

Last edited:

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I wonder if he accidentally shot off the tip of the ring finger on his left hand? :mamoru:

Btw dawg, I am planning on signing up for Yeager's classes in Tennessee this summer. I would like to take both his beginner and advanced handgun classes. Do you recommend that I take the beginner class and practice for a while before taking the advanced class or should I take them back to back while I'm there. Mrs dangermoney will probably just take the beginners class for now. Thanks.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Why aren't they holding the guns sideways? I've been learning weapon skills from rap videos for years and I've never seen anyone hold a gun like that. I think this is some bad info dude. They are using their sights and all. That just don't seem legit.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Btw dawg, I am planning on signing up for Yeager's classes in Tennessee this summer. I would like to take both his beginner and advanced handgun classes. Do you recommend that I take the beginner class and practice for a while before taking the advanced class or should I take them back to back while I'm there. Mrs dangermoney will probably just take the beginners class for now. Thanks.

I would suggest calling Yeager and asking him (or Tracy Hightower) that question. I can give you his cell phone number if you don't already have it.

Tactical Response has always encouraged students to take a variety of courses from a variety of schools (as opposed to, for example, taking 5 or 6 classes from them). This isn't to say you shouldn't take the advanced class from them, but Yeager may have some thoughts on the timing of it.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    I would suggest calling Yeager and asking him (or Tracy Hightower) that question. I can give you his cell phone number if you don't already have it.

Tactical Response has always encouraged students to take a variety of courses from a variety of schools (as opposed to, for example, taking 5 or 6 classes from them). This isn't to say you shouldn't take the advanced class from them, but Yeager may have some thoughts on the timing of it.

I looked on his website and he encourages students to take them back to back and have fun if they want to do it. I was just wondering, from a practical standpoint, if I would get anything out of the advanced class by taking it that soon or if I would be biting off more than I can chew. Maybe it would be best to wait. That way Mrs. Dangermoney and I can spend the rest of the time vacationing. :D

We thank you for your help and advice in this matter.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I looked on his website and he encourages students to take them back to back and have fun if they want to do it. I was just wondering, from a practical standpoint, if I would get anything out of the advanced class by taking it that soon or if I would be biting off more than I can chew.

My earlier comments were based on the curriculae that they were teaching a couple of years ago. I just looked at the course content of the level 1 and level 2 classes, and can see why they would recommend taking those two classes together.

You certainly shoot well enough to do the classes back-to-back. If you've got the time to make it work, I think you'll get more out of it than the average student.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    My earlier comments were based on the curriculae that they were teaching a couple of years ago. I just looked at the course content of the level 1 and level 2 classes, and can see why they would recommend taking those two classes together.

You certainly shoot well enough to do the classes back-to-back. If you've got the time to make it work, I think you'll get more out of it than the average student.

That's good to know. I might just go for it since I'll be able to kill two birds with one stone while I'm out there. Oh, and thanks for the compliment. It means a lot coming from you.

Top Bottom