Free Kittens

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    A friend of mine has three kittens to give away to good homes. And more on the way. One is solid black, the other two are mixed with black, brown, white and orange. They are located in Opelousas, LA. You can call Van at 337-308-6562 or email Molly at mollymakessense at aol dot com. No calls before 9AM or after 10PM, email anytime. You can shoot me a PM and I can contact them with questions if you can't get in touch with them. Thanks guys.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    and if you are from North Louisiana and don't wanna drive as far as Opelousas, I have 4 kittens in Shreveport that need a home. All litterbox trained and all of them "Lap Babbies".

Sorry to hijack your thread, but all is fair in Love, War and adopting out kittens!

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Well, seeing as I'm not asking any money for anything, I think it'll be alright. Email them for pics. I have none. ;)

Dude, you are not being much of a salesman. Nobody is going to be moved by "Free Kittens!"

but post up something cute and you'll have a winner.

Like:

cocktail-kitten.jpg

cats-kitten-sink.jpg

kitten.jpg

kitten%20and%20ducks.jpg

That will get results.

phillip

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Shreveport
    and if you are from North Louisiana and don't wanna drive as far as Opelousas, I have 4 kittens in Shreveport that need a home. All litterbox trained and all of them "Lap Babbies".

Sorry to hijack your thread, but all is fair in Love, War and adopting out kittens!

True story: I have an acquaintance that had to deal with an unexpected litter of kittens. She took them to Walmart like everyone else. She had been there the better half of a day when she got fed up with trying to give these things away. So after thinking to herself...."Ya know, Theirs got to be a better way to skin this cat". Ok, I made that part up....So anyway, She came up with the story that her husband absolutely hates cats. And the ones left over would have to be taken to the pound. After a short pause or some small chat, She would tell the person that " I think its a shame the pound only holds animals for three days before putting them to sleep".

She told me she got rid of the remaining cats within an hour.:rofl:

Good luck and feel free to use this to your advantage.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    OK if this is a adoption thread I might as well throw my hat into the ring. I had a "neighborhood" cat have a litter in my shed, so now I have 4 cute kittens up for adoption. I have 2 white ones with blue eyes, one male and one female, one solid gray male with green eyes and a gray striped female with green eyes. The wife has taken care of them since birth and the cat food bill is getting old. They are approx 3 months old and great hunters as the squirrels will verify!:) Seriously we can not keep them as we have two inside dogs that want to eat the cats and makes for a difficult situation in keeping them. If anyone would like one of these please e-mail @ rins71mc@yahoo.com

Here's a pic of one of the white ones.
    Whiteyboywithblueeyes.jpg

Here's the striped female.
    WildThinggirl.jpg

I can get more pictures if necessary, please contact me before I have to get rid of them the hard way. I'm in Denham Springs area. Thanks

Bam Bam

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom