FS/FT COLT series 80 and PARA LCA both .45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCOLT1911

mcolt1911
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Making my premiere posting, for sale or trade: Colt series 80 "enhanced" 1911 in .45ACP. This is a fine weapon, although it is not "show quality" it has a bad spot in the blueing on the right side of the slide and frame. However, it is priced right at $700 FIRM. If you have ever wanted a nice "carry" COLT 1911 this is the one to have.

Also for sale or trade is a Para-Ordinance LCA in .45ACP also. This weapon is unique in the fact that it is double action only, yet retains all of the safety features of a single action 1911. Made entirely of stainless steel and is complimented by having a 14 round capacity! To top it all off it has a front lower rail which makes nice for a detachable laser/light. Priced at $850.00

Granted these weapons are not for everyone, as they carry an above average price tag. However, if you have taken the time to read this far, you then know the quality and capability of each. I hope that you can also appreciate them for what they are as I do. Not in a position of "must sell" and I am certainly open to trades as long as it is for something of quality.

Thanks,
    Mike

MCOLT1911

mcolt1911
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interested in trades....let me know what you have...I love HK, KIMBER, really would like a few new revolvers, a 22 magnum automatic rifle, just about any kind of pistols can trade up, trade down, or sell outright......

MCOLT1911

mcolt1911
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Update fellas, I realize that I am in need of a gun safe. More over a very LARGE gun safe. I can trade one of these two plus some cash. Trade both of these (up or down) also up for trade I have a 2007 Honda Rancher 2wd manual shift, and two trucks that I am selling or willing to trade.

I would like to trade these two 1911's +/- some cash on a safe that holds greater than 24 long guns. Also I can pick up and move the safe.

Thanks!

MCOLT1911

mcolt1911
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sold the Colt.....Still have the Para-Ordinance. Open to offers and trades of course. Let me know what you have. I will be in Baton Rouge and Northshore areas Thursday and Friday if you would like to take a look at it.

Thanks...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom