SOLD: FS- Remington 870 Wingmaster Factory Riot 12 ga., 18.5 " bbl, with extra 30 bbl

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    FS- NO TRADES DESIRED PLEASE - Prefer face to face sales, Metairie/New Orleans areas or between Met and BR or Met and Slidell. That way you get to examine any purchase and eliminate any chance of miscommunications. I have great feedback here and on Gunbroker, because I do what/when I say, you be the same please. First "I'll Take It' to my email at: timknox2014@gmail.com gets the item. Thank you for looking

2.75" chamber, 12 gauge, Remington Wingmaster 870 factory riot configuration. 18.5" barrel open choke with an additional 30" full choke barrel. 90+% condition. Deep bluing and more important, comes with steel fire control/trigger group a feature now found only on the Magnum Police variants. Walnut stock also in GREAT shape. I purchased this used, have no idea of previous round count but it's not very much just from condition. I've only put 10 rounds thru it to confirm functionality which was flawless. 100% operable and ready to be converted into the perfect riot gun of your dreams, a "retro" riot (my original plan but I digress) or fine as is for dual use defender/hunter. Weapon is 90-95%+ with very minor dings in a couple of places. Ready to defend, hunt, or customize. Askin[/BThank you for looking.
    SOLD

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom