FS: Taurus PT92AF (Beretta 92F copy)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    TAR9.jpg

This is a used Taurus 92F copy, comes with 2 15rd mags. 250$, not negotiable, cash only.

The finish is not perfect and the price is appropriately adjusted. It's reliable, though. I bought it used, put 500rds through it, absolutely no jamming or feeding problems with hollowpoints, lead or copper jacketed ball ammo.

If you didn't know, Taurus bought Beretta's Brazilian manufacturing facilities in 1989, so these copies were made on the exact same machines as the original Berettas, although I have heard they made some design improvements to the 92F.

I have 5 more magazines available, but they cost me 20$ each, and they're brand new, so they're not free.

email: forrest280z -at- cox . net

(edit: mangled email for spam crawlers...I must be going senile to have forgotten to do that.)

Last edited:

Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the interest guys, I tried to take some better pictures (and higher resolution) so that the condition of the finish is more obvious. I think my price is very fair for its condition, but I don't want anyone to show up and be disappointed.

If you'd like to see them, please send me your email or tell me where I can host really large pictures - all the free picture hosting sites I know of automatically resize them and cut down the resolution.

Souther Shooter, I emailed them to you, please let me know if you're still interested as soon as you can so I can get back to these other guys.

Thanks to all!

Last edited:

Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm taking this off the market for now, going to experiment with refinishing it myself. Thanks for the interest and I'll post again when I'm done with it if it's still for sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom