SOLD: FS- Walter PPK/S .380 stainless; 99%, extra mags, box, docs, etc.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    FS Only - No Trades Desired Please - FTF sale much preferred either in Metairie, New Orleans, or between same and Slidell, Northshore, or Baton Rouge. Have great feedback on this site over the years by doing what I say and not playing email games. You be the same please. Silly questions or super low ball offers will be ignored. First unambiguous "I'll Take It" to my email at:
    www.timknox2014@gmail.com will take the item. That response is quickest for me as it's hard for me to access Bayou Shooter during work hours. Thank you for looking at my item.

The name is Bond. James Bond. :)

A cultural icon, and a legendary pocket pistol. The Walther PPK family is slim, light, and in .380 packs a more than minimum punch in a personal self defense situation. Light enough to carry ALL day long and be there when required. Small enough to not print through clothing. Powerful enough to bet your life on in a pinch. This model is also scary accurate due to it's non linked barrel system.

Walther PPK/S, .380 acp caliber, all stainless model, in 99% condition. 3.3" barrel. Matching factory box, documents, test target, etc., all the items that come with this model when sold new. Less than 100 rounds put thru this pistol by original owner. FTF sale means that you will get to examine the item before payment. Folks, this one is in GREAT shape. Current Gunbroker pricing is averaging $550 plus with one 7 round and one 6 round magazine. This sale totals 3 factory magazines, one 7 rounder with finger extension and two 6 rounders ($30 value). Priced for quick FTF sale, asking $400 OBO. First unambiguous "I'll Take It" to my email (not instant message here) at www.timknow2014@gmail.com takes this fine pistol. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom