Full Auto like a BOSS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    The guy looks like he knows what he is doing. Don't think it's his first time on the trigger.

+1 I saw this earlier and they claimed that he developed this stance himself and was demonstrating it. Could be fact, could be B.S. but he definitely knows what he is doing.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I only saw a few brief flashes of what possibly could have been brass. It is odd there isn't more brass everywhere but I don't really know what's going on in the video other than a guy shooting guns so it's hard to say. I have done a lot of videos of guns and it can indeed be hard to see the brass with a normal camera shutter and front lit, even lighting like we here. If I want to see brass flying in my videos I have to really crank up the shutter and add some back lighting.

Also, if someone was talented enough to fake this with CGI and world class sound effects then it would be trivial to add some brass flying and landing. If they were somehow fake guns or blank guns they would still be ejecting something.

Last edited:

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    what stance? leaning into the firearm and putting your leg far enough back to off set the recoil? thats just common sense

Should have said technique, sorry. Like I said though I was just repeating what other commenters on the video I saw said. They did some more digging and found a translated patent the shooter, Alexander Petrov, applied for in Russia describing his technique. Take it as you will...

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    No brass hitting the gound that I can see???????:dunno:

Look at 1:10-1:15 when he is in the prone position. You can see the dust being kicked up at his 2 o'clock from the ejected brass. Also, with high settings I can see a lot of brass fly through the air and the blur of the pistol slide.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom