G26 and Minotaur Comp-Tac Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I bought this on whime, of Spanky getting his. Being a big guy myself I figured if it will work for him, what the hell.

I got this yesterday, and wore it all day today, tucked and untucked.

This is the most stable holster for CCW (IWB) I have spent 100's on others.. But I am in love :love:

Pics!!!

26768253jl9.jpg

43545709rn3.jpg

75505983fe7.jpg

It rides perfectly with the handle just above the waist line. Re holster is an issue with alot of IWB holster, not this one, after a few practice presentations (weapon unloaded, dbl checked clear of course) one can easly draw and reholster without looking.

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    huh, never seen that one. I use a Galco USA (ultimate second amendment) for my G26, but I'm not a big guy either, there's a version of the same holster I have that has the reinforced lip that makes re-holstering easy, I've seen it at Precision, just never had a chance to go back and get it.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Wearing it right now...comfortable, went and met with clients all day today on outside sales meetings. No printing.

Nick you should come shoot on monday nights! @ 545-600

coonassplumber

Resident Turdsmith'
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Ordered one for my G30...how long did you have to wait for it to arrive Narc???
    Hoping the leather backing will keep it off my skin and stop the rusting...Scott

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    its not a form email.. mine took a week... that email is updated manually.. meaning the order number assigned will be updated every step of the way.. I wish every vendor had customer service like that..

fwiw I recieved 4 updates, order recieve, process, in production and shipped.

Shipping is done 2 day express mail. USPS.. box will contain a treat!!!!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    its not a form email.. mine took a week... that email is updated manually.. meaning the order number assigned will be updated every step of the way.. I wish every vendor had customer service like that..

fwiw I recieved 4 updates, order recieve, process, in production and shipped.

Shipping is done 2 day express mail. USPS.. box will contain a treat!!!!

Yep, I got some smarties with mine. :D

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    yes im talking about the vm2, wonder how much more comfortable it is then the comp tac, i dont mind waiting or paying a lil more if it is good. Lightingarms has the 1 i want in stock

I honestly can't say since I've never handled the vm2. I'd say if you have the cash buy both and send back the one you don't like.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Narco next time we get together I'd like to try it. How comfortable is sitting with it? I'd have to try it out cause it just looks big. My current G26 IWB holster is a simple leather sleeve with a black metal clip. it was like $20 from high noon.

Top Bottom