Gardere Lane, Yo.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky_reaper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    prairieville
    umenesy5.jpg

Word Homie

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    If there was ever a valid argument for domestic drone strikes, well, there you have it! And maybe a couple A-10 gun runs for good measure, followed up by a B2 carpet bombing! ;)

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My roommate's motorcycle was stolen.

I found several bullets in our parking lot and heard shots almost every night.

I was approached to buy drugs constantly...by the same people. I guess they loved hearing "sorry, man...not interested" over and over.

My old roommate bought the place and continues to live there.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I've never seen so many people desperate for attention, except for maybe begging in a third world country.

There's another video somewhere out there of similar behavior at the apartments hear N Sherwood Forest and Greenwell Springs.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    As someone pointed out to me, that video is two years old.

But those exact same animals are still on those very same streets today!

Not4Hire

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Actually 16 of the 19 in the video (including all of the women) are dead now according to a friend of mine with the DA's office. Shocker.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    My old rent to own store was located off Staring Ln. I used to run collections back there each week. I definitely wouldn't shed a tear if they nuked the place

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I remember in my LSU days that area wasn't bad, at all. Hmm

Anyway, rumor has it these are the descendants of mutations that escaped years ago from the WWT plant between Burbank and Hwy 30 that never left the area....

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    At the risk of flaming, I gotta give creds for trigger discipline.

Good point. Bloomberg should have given one of these guys a shot at his pro-background check ad campaign. Is he racist, or something?

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    My old rent to own store was located off Staring Ln. I used to run collections back there each week. I definitely wouldn't shed a tear if they nuked the place

You worked at the sto' that had rent-to-own rims? I lol'd at that banner out by the road first time I drove by and saw it.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Actually 16 of the 19 in the video (including all of the women) are dead now according to a friend of mine with the DA's office. Shocker.

No way! That is crazy, doesn't surprise me though that **** is wild. That video is more like a documentary.

You worked at the sto' that had rent-to-own rims? I lol'd at that banner out by the road first time I drove by and saw it.

That could be a pretty lucrative business, assuming you were able to hunt them down to repo the car when they wouldn't pay.

Last edited:

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I used to live there back in the early 80's and it was nice place then. After the oil crash in 84/85, it turned into third world ghetto you see in the video and it has steadily gotten worse up to present time.
    I wouldn't be caught dead around there without a riot shotgun/AR along with quite a few pistols and plenty of ammo. St. Valentines Day Massacre comes to mind but looks like they already did it to themselves if 16 of the 19 in the video are dead. I won't shed a tear but I will whistle Dixie !!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom