General douchebaggery at the Kenner show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I went to the Kenner show Saturday and encountered the dumbest antics I have yet to see at a sale table. When asked to handle the awesomely decked out Saiga with drum, folding stock, and short barrel, the response I got was "I can't let you hold anything on top of the case." I guess I can't let them have any of my money. Don't bring sh!t to a gun show and put it out on a display table if you're not willing to let it be finger-fu@ked! I was totin' a checkbook recently fattened by overtime worked during/after Isaac, and a short-barreled shotty of such type is one of the things I've considered doing ATF papers for, but I think I can live without their gun and they can live without my business.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I went to the Kenner show Saturday and encountered the dumbest antics I have yet to see at a sale table. When asked to handle the awesomely decked out Saiga with drum, folding stock, and short barrel, the response I got was "I can't let you hold anything on top of the case." I guess I can't let them have any of my money. Don't bring sh!t to a gun show and put it out on a display table if you're not willing to let it be finger-fu@ked! I was totin' a checkbook recently fattened by overtime worked during/after Isaac, and a short-barreled shotty of such type is one of the things I've considered doing ATF papers for, but I think I can live without their gun and they can live without my business.

I ran into a prick at the Gonzales show. I was wanting to buy 1000K 45 ACP until his smart mouth ruined the deal.

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    I went. I left after the first table. Guy had a H&R youth 410. I asked to see it. My 9 year old son was with me. I fondled it a lil. It was a really clean shotty for being used. It would be for my son so I handed it to him. I wanted him to shoulder it and kinda see the length of pull. Will the seller jerked it out of my sons hand and yelled its not a freaking toy. So instead of starting a scene at the show we went to cabellas and looked at them. I swear I will never go to another show.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I was wondering the same thing. 1000k? FBI, CIA, ATF, ICE, and all the other FEDs ain't got anything on CEHollier's ammo needs!!

You guys gave me a good laugh. That is a butt load of ammo. Another member was with me and stated with that attitude they must not want to sell any ammo. Most of the other vendors were nice and I picked up some Bulgarian poly AR 35 round mags.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans

I know those douche nozzles. Were they wearing Red Jacket T's? I asked to see a Saiga rifle they had on top of their glass case and pretty much got a no and F off. I avoid them like the plague.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I know those douche nozzles. Were they wearing Red Jacket T's? I asked to see a Saiga rifle they had on top of their glass case and pretty much got a no and F off. I avoid them like the plague.

Yes, they were. A very elderly lady noted when I first passed that I was looking at guns in the tall lucite cases they have, and was very polite and offered to let me inspect anything I wanted. I was only browsing and not interested in the very pricey (way overpriced by my belief but I guess some people pay) wares in the cases, thanked her but didn't put her through the trouble for no reason. It was a younger guy who I queried when noting the Saiga, wearing one of the mentioned t-shirts, although I profess no knowledge as to the nature of their affiliation to Red Jacket.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Yes, they were. A very elderly lady noted when I first passed that I was looking at guns in the tall lucite cases they have, and was very polite and offered to let me inspect anything I wanted. I was only browsing and not interested in the very pricey (way overpriced by my belief but I guess some people pay) wares in the cases, thanked her but didn't put her through the trouble for no reason. It was a younger guy who I queried when noting the Saiga, wearing one of the mentioned t-shirts, although I profess no knowledge as to the nature of their affiliation to Red Jacket.

The elderly lady is Ms. June who is Kris' grandmother. She is one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet, she always gives my wife and I a big hug whenever we see her. The table is owned by Ford's Firearms, Kris' brother.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The elderly lady is Ms. June who is Kris' grandmother. She is one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet, she always gives my wife and I a big hug whenever we see her. The table is owned by Ford's Firearms, Kris' brother.

I have met that lady, she is very nice... I look at his overpriced stuff once in awhile... Man he sure knows how to polish those pistols to a high luster... I too have met some dealers at the show that make me wonder what the hell they even showed up for.. Some of them have the worst sales technique I have ever experienced..

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Ms, June aka machine gun granny. Don't mess with machine gun granny! I must agree she is a very nice lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ford firearms is not affiliated with Red Jacket and does not run the merchandising nor any other section of Red Jacket Firearms nor are they employees of RJF. The only relation is Kristafor Ford who does work for RJF.

If there is an issue with those at the gun show it does not reflect the customer service of RJF. Anyone is more than welcome to visit the retail store of RJF and handle the firearms on display for sale.

Top Bottom