Get a Tattoo & Get a Free AAC Silencer!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    I can't believe out of all the people on this board no one's brother or uncle is a tattoo artist... I bet we could scam a free site sponsor membership out of Spanky in exchange for some tattoos.

yea unlike popular opinion doing quailty tattoos are a lot harder then most people could even imagine..

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Hey guys. I know a good artist in Lafayette I can contact about the group work. His name is Josh and he's at Ink Gallery. Here's some of his work.

l_1fce85e6e2d313b19a57c30917ed66b3.jpg

l_3feed011a50c9c1ef619dd2accb38fcc.jpg

m_1defc58b1ed6f0b004e81f5635b6b9c3.jpg

m_d8e2d46808c935df52035368b503d531.jpg

Let me know what you guys thinks and how the deal would work.

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    went by and talked to Micro earlier. they were busy as hell. i'll be goin to the tattoo shop wednesday to get it done. this will be pushing the CR500AF motard finish date back a couple weeks, but it'll be worth it. i'm gonna get the M4-2000. well, unless they'll let me get $1000 worth of silencers and get a .22LR one and a .223 one since the .22LR one is so much lighter and i could use it on a .22LR pistol.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Can they do it in Henna or whatever that temporary stuff is? Then you only have to worry about it for a few weeks LOL.

Anything that's permanent scares me.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I was just surfing SilencerTalk, and saw that Rsilvers posted this.
    I am announcing an AAC Tattoo photo contest. The idea is that AAC will judge the photos of the Tattoos and the best one will get a prize of a single silencer credit up to $1000 of retail - user to pay transfer tax and dealer fees.

So please try for high quality / pro quality photos with good lighting (I would recommend not using a flash unless it is studio strobe). I would also suggest telephoto lenses from further away to compress perspective. Send the full res photos by email to AAC. Multiple entries are ok, but only one photo will win.

Any photo you send may be used by AAC for any purpose (most likely for the blog or marketing), even if you don't win. Please make sure that you have the right to send the photo (for example, if it is of another person), as you warrant you have the authority to enter the photo.

Sounds like Teddy better accompany some people to the tattoo shops!

jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    I am announcing an AAC Tattoo photo contest. The idea is that AAC will judge the photos of the Tattoos and the best one will get a prize of a single silencer credit up to $1000 of retail - user to pay transfer tax and dealer fees.

So please try for high quality / pro quality photos with good lighting (I would recommend not using a flash unless it is studio strobe). I would also suggest telephoto lenses from further away to compress perspective. Send the full res photos by email to AAC. Multiple entries are ok, but only one photo will win.

Any photo you send may be used by AAC for any purpose (most likely for the blog or marketing), even if you don't win. Please make sure that you have the right to send the photo (for example, if it is of another person), as you warrant you have the authority to enter the photo.

so is this a contest??? -OR- anyone with an AAC tattoo get the silencer?

Top Bottom