Get vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The chances of having issues with the vaccine are way less than having issues with Covid.

Your risk analysis is incorrect.
    98% survival rate. I’d say that’s damn good considering how flawed the actual * covid deaths* are/ were. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

97% to 99.75% to be exact. Why would I risk giving myself cerebral palsy or getting myself ill from a vaccine I don’t need? Sounds foolish to me. I look at facts not the fear mongering media. I get my information from the cdc as well as webmd.

Last edited:

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    98% survival rate. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

97% to 99.75% to be exact. Why would I risk giving myself cerebral palsy or getting myself ill from a vaccine I don’t need? Sounds foolish to me. I look at facts not the fear mongering media. I get my information from the cdc as well as webmd.

Agreed. Some things/people's health are better off left alone

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I find these *get the shot* threads to be ignorant and inconsiderate. This would be like me starting a thread saying * don’t get the shot*, it’s a personal decision. No one here is anyone else’s doctor. No one here knows what type of health one is in. It’s just ignorant. I understand they are started off of emotional experiences. I feel for the folks who have experienced it but making emotional decisions is never a good thing.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I find these *get the shot* threads to be ignorant and inconsiderate. This would be like me starting a thread saying * don’t get the shot*, it’s a personal decision. No one here is anyone else’s doctor. No one here knows what type of health one is in. It’s just ignorant. I understand they are started off of emotional experiences. I feel for the folks who have experienced it but making emotional decisions is never a good thing.

These are the only “ignorant” threads you see around here or just the only one you commented on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    98% survival rate. I’d say that’s damn good considering how flawed the actual * covid deaths* are/ were. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

You are missing a few things.

1. Long term damage from getting covid.
    2. 99.whichever is still much more than the umber having short term issues with the virus.
    3. Long term issues are not very likely at all since this is not a living vaccine. Your body will rid itself of the vaccine in time, but your body creates the antibodies to fight the infection.

You really have a higher chance of covid hurting you than the vaccine.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Story after story of severe adverse reactions to the "vaccine" experimental jab

https://nomoresilence.world/?fbclid=IwAR10_aBnYwv4JyzJ7JTaXVVhUqr9-kRC6szBMFnchFuU3lpWbR747J3GMqk

I had a pretty rough one a week to the day after the 2nd Pfizer jab.
    Severe vertigo and uncontrolled eye movements. Steroid shot and a ton of prednisone pills knocked it out after a week.
    ENT Dr I saw had not heard of anyone having a reaction like that to the jab. A follow up visit a week later, said she had another patient come in with similar symptoms and same timing.
    Will I be getting the booster shot? Probably not.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I'm in the medical field. Get the shot. It works. My theory is that the commies developed the virus and accidentally got it released. The ones who know know that it's out there. They don't want to panic the public. The shot will save lives, I've seen it firsthand. People who didn't get vaccinated have a much higher risk of death no matter their age. They developed the virus to target the lungs.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I had a pretty rough one a week to the day after the 2nd Pfizer jab.
    Severe vertigo and uncontrolled eye movements. Steroid shot and a ton of prednisone pills knocked it out after a week.
    ENT Dr I saw had not heard of anyone having a reaction like that to the jab. A follow up visit a week later, said she had another patient come in with similar symptoms and same timing.
    Will I be getting the booster shot? Probably not.

Maybe you had the virus before the 2nd shot had time to work?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I don't have an issue with this type of thread.

It's an opportunity for us to share ideas and experiences.

Everyone's opinion is valuable.*

*Except he who shall remained banned

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    So is it safe to say yet, that this was surely a manmade virus used for a BIOLOGICAL ATTACK against a certain group of people (possibly the US) that simply got out of hand? Or possibly a biological ATTACK against the world as a whole?

It's all about "The Great Reset" NWO Agenda.It's happening WorldWide.Covid is the tool they using to make it happen.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I'm in the medical field. Get the shot. It works. My theory is that the commies developed the virus and accidentally got it released. The ones who know know that it's out there. They don't want to panic the public. The shot will save lives, I've seen it firsthand. People who didn't get vaccinated have a much higher risk of death no matter their age. They developed the virus to target the lungs.

what do you do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom