Glock 19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I know they sell pretty easy.

What would be a rough estimate for a G19 with a Glockworx trigger, 3.5# connector, extended mag release, 7 mags and 700 or 800 rounds through it? No I am not potentially selling it to anyone here. Someone at work is interested.

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I was thinking like $550 but it is that is the only handgun I own other then a P22. Tonight i was digging around and found my Mitch Rosen leather OWB holster and double mag pouch for it too. I might include for another $75. Same guy also bought my 30-30 and wants me to sell him my AR.

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    The price would depend on which trigger you have and how good a friend this guy is :)

If you have the complete glockworks kit(fulcrum transfer and all)$600 - $650 is a very fair price.

With just the trigger, I would probably ease down to the $500 - $550

My suggestion(just me), unless this guy is a competative shooter, put the factory trigger back in, sell the gun and 3 mags to your buddy for $450-$475(less if he is a good friend-Buds is selling them new for $514 delivered), then sell out the trigger and mags separately. You'll likely get around $150 or more for the kit and the other mags.

Just a thought.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The price would depend on which trigger you have and how good a friend this guy is :)

If you have the complete glockworks kit(fulcrum transfer and all)$600 - $650 is a very fair price.

With just the trigger, I would probably ease down to the $500 - $550

My suggestion(just me), unless this guy is a competative shooter, put the factory trigger back in, sell the gun and 3 mags to your buddy for $450-$475(less if he is a good friend-Buds is selling them new for $514 delivered), then sell out the trigger and mags separately. You'll likely get around $150 or more for the kit and the other mags.

Just a thought.

I agree with parting out in most cases, depends on whether he wants the gun with the standard Glockworx trigger/trigger bar and Lone Wolf
    - connector and extra magazines.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    My thought process was $400 for the gun. I picked up one new in April for $480 all in so knocking off 15% or so makes sense. The internal modifications are to me a detriment. I assign no value to them. The suggestion that they be swapped out for the original parts and sold separately makes sense for maximizing the sales price. Magazines - $15 to $20 each depending on how used they are. CDNN has new ones for $22 right now. Can you get more with the right buyer? Sure. I sold a Gen 2 G22 with no extras for $500 in March.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom