Glock Armorer in the NOLA area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    That's one thing aggravating about Glock. They have some excessive restrictions on who they let be a Glock armorer.

Another thing that is aggravating is that they won't even send you an extractor unless you are an armorer. A one armed drunk monkey could field strip the thing, but heaven forbid they sell you an 'internal part!'

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I need a Glock Armorer in the Houma/New Orleans area. ANybody know where I can find one?

VG - What do you need parts or service?

S&S Custom Tactical - Parts for sure.
    985-649-1751

10-8 Tactical
    504-952-3341

Joey Bordelon - Armorer in Raceland
    504-650 3156 cell
    ducsrule@yahoo.com

Bullet & Blade
    985-649-0692

Comeaux's Gun Clinic
    504-328-1370

There is also a guy at the local shows that sell alot of stuff - Maybe someone will know or at least get a card next time

elite_law

CZ/NOLA
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    New Orleans
    Anyone know of a cheap place to swap out Glock sights? Just swapping out old stock sights that were a little beat up for new stock sights. Just don't feel comfortable doing it myself.

greg t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    NOLA area
    Anyone know of a cheap place to swap out Glock sights? Just swapping out old stock sights that were a little beat up for new stock sights. Just don't feel comfortable doing it myself.

I wouldn't hesitate to drop in and see Morey at 10-8 ;)

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville

sounds like a good excuse to get night sights... I got mine and had them installed by BR Police Supply in Baton Rouge. One set was perfect, one needed just a hair of adjustment

greg t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    NOLA area
    +1! (That should get the hens clucking, eh greg? ;))

Man, I hear ya! Everyone I've sent there has been nothing but impressed with the 10-8 crew. Hell, Leo even got my wife to hold a handgun for the first time, and I've been trying that for the past 2 years! :eek3:

Seriously though, I've seen guys bring in guns, scopes and mounts purchased elsewhere and mount everything up for free or next-to-nothing.

In the NOLA area, there really is no better fun shop for price or service. I know who is worth their salt there and who isn't. I try to only deal with Morey and possibly one other guy. But in this case, Morey's the only one who's going to be touching a gun to put sights on it, so you really can't go wrong. The guy's really an engineering genius.

Top Bottom