Gnome Approved TX Comfort Leather Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Found this today and figured some of you guys might be interested in this. I am quoting from the Manufacture's page and the pictures were taken from his FB page, both will have a link.

http://www.facebook.com/kolbesonleatherworks
    http://www.shopleatherworks.com/gatxc-gnome-approved-tx-comfort-aiwb/

QUOTE:

**From now through the end of 2013, $25 from each GATXC rig purchased will be donated to the Paul E. Gomez Children's Trust.**

The backstory of the GATXC:

Back in 2011 Paul "The Gnome" Gomez had me build a custom TX Comfort rig that he intended to give to Southnarc. The rig went out the door was thrown together very slapdash at the last second and was still needing some revisions, but was sent out anyway due to time constraints. The design was put on the back burner with plans to go back and work it up again at a later time. Custom orders built up and new designs I'd been working on were rolled out and the rig was pretty much all but forgotten.

Well, earlier this year Paul passed away very unexpectedly. Since then there have been several times where I've found myself reminscing on the several phone/email conversation Paul and I had discussing gear and it's benefits/limitations during training. I recently had a customer inquire about a custom TX Comfort with a few of the mods that Paul and I had originally discussed so it got me thinking about rig that we'd done for Southnarc. I decided it was time to work up the rig Paul and I both envisioned. This rig was designed with an emphasis on comfort and function during intense physical training and I feel Paul would have been very pleased with the end result and, in the end, the rig would be Gnome Approved.

Currently available for Glocks and S&W M&P's only.

Standard features include:

*Handmade from premium leather

*Zero degree cant for Appendix/AIWB carry

*Modified reinforcement band with leather wedge designed to help pull gun butt in tight

*Full wrap reinforcement band for easy one-handed re-holstering

*Rough out design keeps shifting to a minimum (smooth out with horsehide)

*Minimum body guard and refined body lines eliminate excess material

*Dual fixed belt loops prevent loop rotation issues

*No snaps on belt loops to accidentally open during intense physical activity

*Molded front sight channel

*Low ride height for deep concealment

*Custom "Gnome Approved" stamp

Please note: J-frame and LCR revolver rigs will have a single fixed loop and a 5 degree reverse cant for a more natural draw.

1zptldpwmbtnc31uxbqq.jpg

fiavemo3aceed13oms9x.jpg

Top Bottom